Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 154 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Meeting Yun Ling again

Fed-Kun's army
bro it'd be freaky to see a girl dressed like my mom in hopes of attracting me..........more importantly luxia and yun ling meeting again aaaa ;_____;

bruh the male character gonna be angry and saying why she is wearing something like that so disrespectful to his late mother kek but then again maybe he gonna be more polite on saying that so kek

It’s so hilarious seeing that dumb bitch think that dressing up like the emperors dead mom will make him want to marry her! 🤣🤣🤣 When would that ever work?!

Awww he’s grown up so big and handsome. I’m so proud of him. Now remember your teaching and kick that girl to the curb!

Thank you for translating this new chapter.

Double-page supporter
I'd like to see a villainess with some nuance instead of pure evil, but I suppose that would be too similar to the protagonist.

I wish the story will become unpredictable.......
Why Chinese manhua these days likes to have a mary sue protagonist....

Aggregator gang
@theSilverhand: i have been watching Chinese TV dramas, movies and reading Chinese's stories since i was a child. They always have Gari Stu and Mary Sue tho.

The artist deserves high praise. They made the clothes actually look frumpy on her.

Am I missing something? Who's this new Emperor, wasn't Su's adopted son supposed to have died shortly after Su abandoned this world?

Users who are viewing this thread