Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 155 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Not worthy of wearing red

..... Mingyue is so delusional, i just.. Just when i think i can find clever opponent for luxia then she shattered all my expectattion.

The bamboo rat is soo cute :3
Thank you so much for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
I think Mingyue is totally missing what Yun Ling is trying to say...

He's basically telling her (in fashion terms) that she's an ugly bitch. No amount of filial piety is going to change that.

???he called you ugly?????? how is her status gonna count as head start. bRO YOU FAILED LMAO STOP

Aggregator gang
Lol the emperor told Mingyue that she looked ridiculous and ugly. Yet she thought because Ziyue was the daughter of the first wife.

Double-page supporter
Stuff like "you're not tall enough to wear red clothes" is nonsense. Sounds like some primitive superstition instead of actual beauty tips.

"horizontal distance between your eyes are wide"...

damn he really said her eyes have two different zip codes 😳 😳 😳

Aw I was hoping she’d get punished for impersonating the empress. Maybe some lashes. Boo

But boy has he grown up into quite the handsome man. With an amazing sense of fashion as well! I’m so proud of him.

Awww he looked so cute when he blushed. Hopefully we get more scenes between Su Luxi (in her current form) and him.

Thank you for translating this chapter.

so many updates in such a short span we all are getting fed well thanks for the chaps !

1) Where/who is the cheating men in this? Last arc it was killed off fast but in this one it’s nonexistent since MC took over the dead body. Only his mother came for a roast.

2) I hope she will marry his son and give him some kids, 10/10 would like that turn of events. Only costs like 20 years of MC’s abundanf free time.

Dex-chan lover
Momma is so proud, and our son is such a dork despite being the emperor, I love it.

Filial piety, huh? That's true, that's something he himself has in spades, so naturally it'd be important to him. But more specifically than that, he's attached to his mother.
If she can make a case of being in the right, then what he'll see isn't someone disrespecting their elder, but an elder abusing their charge like the nanny before he was adopted.

Dex-chan lover
She is so naive, the mc probably taught him that filial piety only counts if the elder deserves respect. And to be careful of those pretending to be filial.

Users who are viewing this thread