Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 155 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Not worthy of wearing red

Double-page supporter
@Maala There was a comment on one of the previous chapters saying that the title is a bit of a mistranslation, it's about punishing evil people in general or something. I don't remember exactly.

Hahahahaha...Dear emperor, how did the Empress dowager grew you....😂😂😂😂....I also can't wait for their plan to be set in action....wonder are they planning..🤔🤔🤔

she came to the temple to supposedly pray for sick grandma(tnx to her) but decked herself in extravagant red dress and accessories now she spouting about filial piety what a dumbass. 😀if the emperor doesn't already have an inkling what this girl is scheming I'd be so disappointed.

@Miranox Red is traditional bridal color for china and other countries. Prince implied she ain't worthy of standing tall for that position.

oh so thats how he was taught about women ahaha poor emperor...turned into a makeup guru🤣. Thanks for the update!

Right.. When the Emperor was a kid, Su Luxia used to make him cross-dressed. No wonder he becomes make-up pro 🤣

HAHAHAH The way she got roasted 😂😂
Xia xia is so good at teaching habits 😏

OMG, Luxia's baby basically told to that b1tch that her efforts were futile and embarrassing because she doesn't have a natural beauty and the glamorous features that his mom the Empress Dowager had, but she's instead merely plain-looking, with no hope to grow significantly or hope to do so. Omg, I stan a sassy king!

Ps. I loved Yun Ling's face like: ( ͡ಠ ʖ̯ ͡ಠ)
Ps.2. Why was her son blushed with Luxia?
Ps.3. Aww, the little rat wanted to be a pretty boy in the past but now he's embarrassed about it, lmao.

Tnks for the chapter. <3

kek i was right that she is gonna get politely disrespected by criticizing the way she copy the mom or past su luxia

@AiriAi Luxia's name means 'green summer' and since her name is now Ziyue which means 'month of summer', the Emperor likes it since it reminds him of the ex-Empress.

@P51mus and @Maala,
P51mus is right, the original name is, "万(Ten thousand)渣(Slags/Wretches)朝(Facing)凰(Phoenix)"
Or in cleaner english, "Ten Thousand Wretches Facing Off Against The Phoenix"
I have no Idea why the TLers choose to do what they did with the title.

Dex-chan lover
ohhh our cute rat is back to his human form. He looks so cute like this

Users who are viewing this thread