Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 159 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Discard others to preserve reputation

There's no need to rush and u already rushed everything ahaha, dumb. xd Also idk, idk if the red color doesn't suit her but she simply looks so forced, I guess it's her fake vibe the problem. What a pity that she won't die soon, what a snake. >:C

Awwwwwwwww, his blushed face, he's such a puppy. :")

Mmm, tbh Luxia was his mom but at the same time, she wasn't? Like, I think she always treated him as equals, more like a master+student relationship, plus they weren't blood-related so idk. I don't think really bad about this relationship but haha, I do understand other's comments.

She’s not giving up? But she’s already committing suicide, does that not count as giving up?

@athedite I saw that and was like "wait.. your words are the opposite of your actions.. wtf" Watch it be "oh boo hoo, I'm so sad I want to die. Pity me" and it backfires once again.

I mean the tranmigrator element make this a bit weird

but the emperor is the stepson/adopted so there is no blood relation. It's like meeting your foster/ step mom's extended family nobody is related so Id let it slide.

Freud has entered the chat

Seriously tho Jocasta was Oedipus' actual mother, which is arguably worse than a stepmother/stepson relationship

SDLKFSDJ???!?!?! okay so she's uh,, doing the ritual which will allow the transmigrator to appear and avenger her pitiful fate maybe??? that's my guess. so then su luxia vs a fellow system user??? perhaps even from the same system management?? (unlike the prestory where the rival was from a romance system, here she would face off against a revenge system)
while we're on that topic, how do the characters within these small world know about this transmigrator system that will avenge them after death?

@Athedite she make it seem that way with the hope of ppl noticing she wanted to commit suicide and be nice to her

This girl’s crazy what is she even thinking😟 the king obviously hates her she’s got no chance with him at all regardless of her sister’s standing

Luxia insulted her so cleanly it seems completely unintentional , " not your fault you are dumb " 😂

I still think it’s weird that she is kind of seducing her son. •_•

You see I can think of two reason why she cut herself :
1. So people will pity her
2. To show that she isnt wrong (just like how the big sister hang herself to show that she isnt wrong) so people will pity her

Users who are viewing this thread