Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 161 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- E'huang and Nvying

Group Leader
Lol, sorry, this boy was raised and trained by our queen of scheming herself. No way could he be fooled by this sort of white lotus routine. Tbh, of all the “male leads” we’ve had paired with Luxia, he is the one I most want to find his way out of his small world and into the system organization. Because it wouldn’t be romantic (I have a feeling that Luxia is in love with the deceased agent zero who was mentioned in the Taoist master arc). It would familial. And the idea of her sometimes bringing her adoptive son on missions... and him possessing second male leads... It is my daydream.

This dumb bitch 💀💀
Did she not pay attention to history class when it said that our first son was contemplating/attempted suicide to join Su Luxia

Aggregator gang
It's hard to imagine that actually happened. The conversation went to smoothly.... It feels like that was just her planning it out......
But then again, she wouldn't need to gauge his reaction when imagining, so I guess it must have been real?
Can't wait to see the emperor's reaction!
Thanks for the chapter~

In the Emperor's mind: Damn this b*tch reminds me of that one concubine that mother had to deal with...

he's literally said it time and time again that she looks like ass in red, when will she learn to take a hint

Users who are viewing this thread