Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 162 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Are you willing to become Empress?

"We"? "Our"? Plural? Hm? Got me confused but anyways, thank you for the translation! our little prince didn't disappoint! 😁

Okay this is kinda weird champ but I'll trust the people claiming there won't be much romance between these two.

I really like this emperor guy. She definitely taught him well. What a good kid.

@shanis9 Chinese emperors use a more formal and noble version of the "we" pronoun to refer to themselves. Not sure what the equivalent translation in English would be. Imo the translators should have kept using "I" to avoid confusion like this.

Oof I can’t imagine how awkward this is for su luxia who raised fro for 10+ dang years O u O

Gotta get that S rank then yeet yourself out of there once the mission is over Su Luxia.

At least tell him you're really his adoptive mum haha

Kyyaaaaaa this is sooo cuute~~~!!!
Look just how happy he is, our little baby has grown so so much, so I really hope that our darling Xiaxia won't leave him alone and go back there, I hope that she'll live with him till they are very old, at least I hope that she won't leave him alone like before, also he's so sweet I mean come on, he doesn't even plan on taking any other concubine, what a good boy, I hope that they'll have kids like for real and that they'll teach them good things, and then this world will be full of men who don't fall for the tricks of those cunning bitches, and I hope that they won't be so dumb either, anyway it's really great to see him again, now imagine if this world kept on calling her and she would have to take care of even her kids, then her grandsons...etc....etc haha, Ah!!!! Or maybe...MAYBE HE'LL BE ABLE TO ESCAPE FROM THIS WORLD AND THEY'LL STAY TOGETHER FIGHTING EVIL BASTARDS AND BITCHES....nah, actually, that'd be pretty bad, he's an angel so let him live well, a happy and peaceful life, he deserves the world, what a good boiiii!!!

Aggregator gang
I love those texts between current and past characters lol. Such a unique concept!!
And..... it happened 😓 She raised him..... Romance between them is just weird 😩 I can't really support them as a couple.....
Thanks for the chapter~

@Cistmist it's the "royal we", typically used by rulers. From wikipedia: "The royal we, or majestic plural (pluralis majestatis), is the use of a plural pronoun to refer to a single person who is a monarch."

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, this poor guy. Lost his mother as soon as he was capable enough to rule and now Luxia's probably gonna skedaddle as soon as this is dealt with and he'll be alone again

She kissed her own son. That is technically not her son ( adopted) but also with not her real body. But she still kissed him. So is this incest or not?

👁👄👁
She just kissed her son.
(Even though they’re not related she thought of him as her own son)

@elegant_insanity @rahzenshia Actually, i'm pretty sure the side story made it canon that Su Luxia can just leave a copy of the original host if she feels the need to, and the Vampire Arc mildly implied that sometimes part of the host can still be lodged inside the body, capable of blocking memories and information. So it's totally possible for her just leave the hosts consciousness for Yun Li, or maybe even a copy of herself.

Users who are viewing this thread