Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 162 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Are you willing to become Empress?

can this be called pseudo-incest or just plain incest...

Oediupus complex is gratified eyy

I'm speechless...she blamed her own mother for it?😒😒😒😒😒...I'm speechless...this one is a shameless b*tch!...😑😑😑

The audacity, stubbornness, and stupidity of Mingyue are shocking but expected, everything at the same time. Hopefully, she'll be killed at some point, I'm a bit tired of her, and the sooner, the better, lol.

Proud of the lil boy for recognizing the true identity of that snake, but yeah, I understand the conflict. But lowkey even if Luxia was his mom, I feel like I don't dislike this couple? Like, she simply adopted him, there was no blood connection, she never treated him like 'her child' but her equal, she at most was like his mentor and I think that's why he was so loyal to her. I also think that he lowkey already liked her in that way, his admiration for her was huge and now that he's having a new chance, I feel fine with him taking it.

Also, let's admit that he said all the right things, I've never been a single Chinese Emperor willing to do what he did (even in the dumbest fictional stories) or say as much as he did from the very first moment, he's so crystal clear and I love it! I get that it's a bit weird, but I feel like shipping them and they have my blessing already, I especially don't want her sister to become Empress (well, it's not like she has the slightest chance, lmao).

Oh, and yeah, this is my own intent of brainwashing myself and yeah, he has mommy issues but for some reason in many Chinese stories, I see this as something accepted and normal? And yeah, Luxia is so shameless but that's one of the things we love of her, right? Right? Haha, idk my dudes, I have no words. xD

Yeo

@Oshekebdkdbd

I still feel this pairing is wrong even if he's adopted because she practically raised him and she was a mother-figure for him. Kinda gross, imo. LOL

I can't believe that you guys are disgusted by this relationship but not disgusted by Eugene and the fl's relationship in "beware of the brothers". I know it's not related but still, its just so weird how you guys doesnt support this one but support the other one. plus how eugune and the fl treated each other as siblings but when they got older, they fell for each other? What the-

bruh, how is everyone finding this relationship so gross? isn't it only natural that you want to find someone to love that has similar qualities to someone you looked up to in the past? it's not like hes actually getting with his mother. plus this type of thing happens commonly, you know the phrases "don't find someone like your father" or "you should find someone like your mom"?

i love them both. but idk what to feel with them being a couple... well i guess we'll never know.

I was hoping that she wouldnt become the empress. The emperor and Su Luxia didnt have a blood relation and the current host wanted to become empress so there's little to do, i still find it weird but we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread