Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 162 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Are you willing to become Empress?

Hahahaha "the shady house of bitches" is back😂
And oh wait did you guys just say INCEST GODDAMN IT I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT IT O_O sh*t but oh well i don't completely get the feeling of it cause she is on another body but damn still weird-

Meo

Dex-chan lover
They really should've kept using "I" instead of "We" or maybe made it italicized and explain it's the royal "I". Similar to their explanation of "cheap sister". Like when you read a japanese manga and they use "Ore/Boku" instead of the watashi form "I".

When I was reading this before the comments, I kept thinking he's a bit cuckoo, and sees/feels his mother is still there beside him.

Also...I'm unsure how I feel. I find the Emperor a precious cinnamon roll...not sure I want him falling for his adopted mother in another body. I'm hoping this is some ploy by them to out the sister.

uhhhh mommy issues much? this arc is weird in so many ways lol. appreciate that they’re trying to do smth different but not to this extent

Fed-Kun's army
I AM KIND OF CONFLICTED. BUT I KINDA SUPPORT THEM??? Uggghhhh original empress dowager Su Luxia didn't really have blood ties with Yun Lin, but it still strange because she adopted him??

Hmm, to be or not to be incest. Haha

well at first, i thought it would be awkward or weird, but based from the story line, it came out okay and i ship them 😂😂 (maybe because im more distracted on what will green tea b* sister will do next)

Thaank you for the updaaaate!!

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know how to feel rn. I didn't know we were actually going into Alabama territory. Please just tell your son that you are his mother.

This is amazing, how is this comic so good? If only an english version was officially released... I would spend all my money on it.

Yeo

tfw i actually cringed the whole arc....

its good if i just don't think about how they're related and he's basically a mama's boy

🤢🤮 biological or not, still they treated each other as mother and son. This is so wrong. I feel bad for the boy/emperor. Also, she practically groomed him.
🤡 < me, convincing myself this is not incest.

Users who are viewing this thread