Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 163 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Grandmother poisoned

what happened to her eyes lol? she looks more crazy and more desperate so I am not complaining.

Everytime there is a rumor about the MC's wrongdoings, her sister is the initiator, and she is right at the center of the rumors. why is everyone so stupid and can't see that the sister is just trying to blame MC to get rid of her smh

Dex-chan lover
@imsodone She's going full hysterical and that's part of the character I think haha, considering the current events of course.

There's no evidence to any of the things Mingyue says, only the servant girl. The doctor didn't come and say so, the rest of the servants were not asked by a neutral third party, and there was no proper investigation. What? Do you think it'll become truth just because you say so?

Mingyue is losing her grip. If she'd been able to stay calm, she might have been able to do better. At any rate, her sister is soon to be empress. Why not marry into a good house? She'd have her pick of husbands before long.

Who would believe that girl after she tried to frame her older sister multiple times? At this point even her father should be like😒 b!tch please.

So the person who is going to be Empress poisons her gma? For what? Gma wasn't against it. MC just has to do nothing until she's in the palace. There is no motive and MC hasn't shown needless cruelty to her elders or superiors in the past.

This has to be too obvious.

Double-page supporter
The way that this artist draws eyes is hilarious. I mean, it fits in like, a very unique way.

Fed-Kun's army
@Threee Yeah but he's a fucking idiot. He just lashes out in anger without having the mental capacity to find answers for himself. Legit he just goes back and forth attacking random people without actually knowing why. You could probs tell him to shoot the emperor and he would do so before he asked why.

Has anyone noticed that in most manhuas, with a historical ambiance, directed to women... men are pretty stupid?
Like the emperor is super easily taken aback by an obvious two faced woman, or the father is always super forgiving towards the two faced sister.

Is this a cultural thing? Can anyone explain me why? it's like an stereotype typical in Chinese manhuas

Dex-chan lover
Thoroughly enjoying this arch. It is quite satisfying to see her plans foiled time and time again. Show her who's boss!

why do i feel every member of this family is going to be harmed bc of her selfishness 🤦

she directly implicates harm on people

she s peak trash in hell

Users who are viewing this thread