Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 166 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Real intentions revealed in the end

the fact that the bitch thought that she have the high ground is so annoying yet so funny.

Double-page supporter
I think she probably set up traps along the way to the manor outside the city, and since the carriage is so shabby, prob its to invite bandit into attacking her

Edit: wait a sec, lemme think again, what is more logical, bandit attacking shabby and poor looking carriage or grandiose and rich looking carriage? Hmm, it depends whether it has guards or not, but most bandit usually target the rich looking carriage right.... Eh w/e i dunno

oh i remember this from the raws.. next few chapters gonna be...🤡

she does something horrible again, but if i remember correctly luxia avoids it by switching capes with her sister (iirc her sister told someone to come r*pe her, and i think gave the cape's colour as a defining factor so luxia's sister is mistaken for luxia due to the cape and.... "taste of her own medicine" ...) her sister really is disgusting omfg. all i remember is that they def. switch places somehow
might not be exactly what happened bc it's been quite awhile since ive read the rawssss

thank you so much for the updates!

I'm lowkey scared for Luxia...like I know she'll be fine but I'm still worried 😭

Dex-chan lover
I'm...feeling a little concerned for Ziyue. It's not often she goes into this stuff without any plan or knowledge.

That said...does...does Ming Yue not think she's being suspected?

Fed-Kun's army
bruh these poor people are starving and trying to survive their already hard lives and shes just straight up poisons them... like i know this bitch is unhinged and a twisted fuckin cycle path but like... bruh these poor people...

Dex-chan lover
I didn't know uncooked rice could go bad 😂 her plans are so obvious and dumb now. Is it because she's desperate? In the beginning she was at least somewhat a challenge, not really though, but it seemed like she had a brain.
At least the father didn't act even more stupid after his concubines suicide and give her special treatment

Stay safe Su Luxia! Absolutely destroy her new scheme!

Thank you for translating this new chapter.

Aggregator gang
@chuchuchoerry: i don't think she would give the people poisonous porridge since she has outly told her father that she would be in charge of the whole thing. I think she's thinking of luring Su Ziyue outside of the city and having her killed by people she hired.

Guys you are in for a ride in the next chapter. Su Luxia is savage!

Thank you for the translation!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread