Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 168 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Blood is thicker than water

Wooow, that was intense....I really want to see the reaction of their father and grandma, also, our son who's now her husband...sh*t..., anyway, I like him, he's a good person and I hope she stays with him for a long time instead of dying like before and just going to other dimensions, he's a really good boy, at least give him a family, especially since he wants to only marry one person, what a nice emperor, what a nice kid, we really educated him well huh! Man, I'm crying...T^T
I love our darling ~!

Wow. It's been a while since I see a green tea bitch (black lotus maybe) falling this hard. Hell yeahhh

@codydub03 she got a son so she could have him fight for the throne, which she doesn't end up needing. She was using him for the revenge plot, not out of concern. If anything, she could do whatever she wanted in the book just to have fun toying around with people. As well as that, staying in a world usually is just a vacation, like the 2nd story, where she goes on vacation for 50 years for really no reason other than to relax. I Also, @Emerald_mage the world is based off the story writing, and so far they are just writing. The emotions, personalities, and appearances of the world are based on an author, so while they may seem real to us, to someone who's been through this multiple times, she sees them as characters, which is probably why she wouldn't care.

Also, to add on to the both of you, she isn't the empress now. She embodies those characters, but she isn't an actual character. Right now, she has to play the role of someone who isn't the empress. She's an actor who plays multiple roles in a story to say. Right now she has to play the character that wants to marry the emperor. She isn't playing the old Su Luxia. An actor won't get weirded out if two of her roles had a connection to the same person right?

First you say "How did you know?!" and then you say "She committed suicide what does this have to do with me"
come on how dumb can you be?!

@mangagon You should read the side story: Cheating Men Must Die and the Prime Minister. It's her first ever mission without hacks/cheats against an OP opponent.

1 chapter left in this arc! if I'm not mistaken lol
also, for those worried, I don't think there's a technical incest end? At least according to google translate lol I looked at the raws a long while back and if I remember right, he somehow felt that it was her so on the wedding night they had a talk then it looked like her soul dissipated. I could be wrong though, since it was mtl. Looking forward to finding out what really happened lol

Users who are viewing this thread