Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 169 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Evil will be rewarded with evil

It was a nice ending. I am ready for the next arc! 🤩 hopefully we get some more background on her past in this next arc!

@RemIpsum I already commented this once before but the translator took liberty with the title of this manga here. The original name does not translate to Cheating Men Must Die, hence why not every story is going to be about cheating men dying.

Fed-Kun's army
OUF ! I knew this was coming a long time ago from the raws as well as the necessity for leaving plot-wise but this is heartbreaking.
The wolds that made the most impact on me are: This one of course, the one where she had kids with the vampire hunter and finally the one where the ML knew she was a transmigrator by the end and kept her body so he can get back with her once he becomes more powerful (the first 2 worlds are obviously emotional and the last gives me strong yandere vibes and I'm here for it).

If this ends without her getting back with those people then I'm going to be so disappointed (even if every world's ML turns out to be a reincarnation and all MLs are in fact the same)

Oedipus has left the chat.

All jokes aside, I'm so glad it ended this way lol. It's super cute that he realised it was her!!

That sister’s will power is so strong, i hope she wont transcend with that

Dex-chan lover
What a devoted son Yun Ling is. Luxia is lucky to have such an attentive man go along with her plans.

But still, wouldn't Mingyue think something's up if she hears that Ziyue up and disappeared one day?

@Xirre

Yeah I quickly reviewed that arc; I'm glad that he was a nice man overall! Bonus points for being a tsundere 😂

--

Also reviewed the chapter where Su Ziyue and Yun Ling kissed... Yun Ling was visibly shocked and sweating REALLY badly
Poor baby boy ! He must have been so confused on how to deal with a kiss from his mum 😂

Dex-chan lover
I paused to stare at xiaxia's abs and accidentally caught sight of bamboo rat balls and now I'm just upset

Dex-chan lover
If we ever came back to this setting once again, I hope Su Luxia became a wingwoman for her son

That chat make me laughing so jard when yun ling just "i dont think i can fit these guys"

All his other parents/parental figures in the chat at the end lol

Also, I'm glad they left this open-ended, it's one of my favorite world settings and like zephyroths said, I want to see her be wingman for him too!

Fed-Kun's army
I was so close! I didn't think he'd guess who she was. However, I knew she would of told him fragments of her "real self" when she was raising him. So, she would of ended up telling him she was his Imperial Mother before they actually ya know, had a "wedding night". 3rd favorite arc!

Users who are viewing this thread