Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 169 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Evil will be rewarded with evil

Oh thank god, I was so worried about where this one was gonna go. I'm so grateful she didn't actually sleep with Yun Ling. He was her son before ffs.

!!! man i love the su luxia simp gc
gu chen is so cute,, sending luxia's son love ,,,,,,,, hgngng
but mostly yun ling is such a filial son!!! good boy
i remember the scheming b****es gc was planning some evil,, is it possible for these two gcs to interact w/ each other? it doesn't seem like either can touch luxia, but at least they can affect/communicate with each other. i wonder if that'll ever be important to the story rather than just being stuck to the last few panels.

She should have picked out his next wife for him. So that he wouldn't be lonely.

Double-page supporter
That was a tad awkward. I do expect Yun Ling to adopt a child the same way he was adopted.

Dex-chan lover
I'm laughing at the group chat at the end. Oh no, the immortal yandere is teaching everyone else his cultivation methods

Double-page supporter
That was oddly pure. Like, heart touchingly so.
I love, love, love the chat at the end. Perfection.

Dex-chan lover
Whole lot of not-cheating (and subsequent dying) going on in this arc.

Aww what a bittersweet ending
I'm glad they kept the mother and son relationship rather than forcing to be married in her current identity
Can we adopt Yun Ling to the main space already? 😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
Nice. Turns out he was just being a good boy well-taught son the whole time. This cleanly resolves the son marrying mama problem too.

Too bad she didn't stick around to look for a good wife for him. Or at least, find a child for him to adopt so his subordinates will stop bothering him.

My favorite part of the simp group is Qi Ling acting like a protective second mother immediately.

Double-page supporter
@RemIpsum The bastard did die; three chapters ago and by Luxia's hand personally. The sister was the most persistent and present antagonist.

This mama’s boy is cute..
The ending is kinda sad but I’m glad it turned out this way rather then them marrying for real

Extra comment
Can anyone tell me which arc Gu Chen was introduced? I can't remember him at all...

"Why does XiaXia have a child? I'm still a child!" threw me off guard lmaooo

I hope he adopts a child and Su Luxia has to come back to this world a third time.

So did Ziyue's body die cause she had committed suicide already?

Ah...you precious child~ Please stay safe!!!!! 🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧 This ending is so bittersweet!!! I can't wait for the next arc. Who's the next bitch/asshole do we get to beat up?

@mangapremfuf

Thank you very much! I was curious because of his chatroom dialogue being so funny while his icon shows him like a rude guy LOL

He seems to be the best dad for Yun Ling... but not that of a wise Father Emperor! Just a nice loving dad :)

Users who are viewing this thread