Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 169 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Evil will be rewarded with evil

Dex-chan lover
THANKS FOR THE CHAPTER!!!

and OMFG Yun Ling best boi!!!! I really hope they get to meet each other again (yes, I know, the chance of that happening is low, just let me dream ok)

Fed-Kun's army
oh that had a much better ending than i thought it would have, glad there was no Oedipus banging

I was really scared that some incestuous romance was gonna happen, really glad it stayed classy

so bitter sweet because he should find someone. I guess hes trying to keep his promise to only marry once in his life.

YUN LING OUR BEST BOY 😭

btw, looking at the chat at the end, now I really want Luxia to meet Xavier again....

Yes yes, I am glad he noticed her behaviour and ended up still loving her as a mother and not that way

What bs bloodties? Genuine care, love and devotion is where it's at!

Now, on to the next arc (which if I remember was said to be a tough one according to one of the TL's messages, but we all know Su Luxia will come out on top!)

Ooooooowwwww, OUR CUTE LITTLE BABY SOOONNN~~!!! 😭😭😭😍😍😍😍
HE WANTED TO BE PATTED ON THE HEAD BY HIS MOTHEEEEERRR!!! PLEASE TAKE HIM WITH YOUUUUU, I REALLY HOPE HE ACTUALLY GETS MARRIED, DANG THIS SON KEEPS ON RUINING HIS OWN LIFE I'M REALLY WORRIED FOR HIM!!!! T^T

Thanks so much for the update!!!
That was a sweet and satisfying ending😄😭😭. Hopefully she meet her son again and by that time he remarried a person he genuinely likes.

Xavier and gu chen in the chat are gold.

Thanks for translating! Looking forward to the next season.

Users who are viewing this thread