Chichi wa Eiyuu, Haha wa Seirei, Musume no Watashi wa Tenseisha

This is so underwhelming. I've read 18 chapters that could have been compressed into 1-2 and all I can think of is ''swap royal castle's building stone into radioactive material and watch them all die of severe radiation overdose''. That would've been so much more entertaining.

A waste of pretty good art.

Rigai Rikto Project - первая глава и куча ошибок которые не были исправлены как писалось в последнем скрине.
"Эелементами", "семей" и это только чуть указано мной ошибки....

The only redeeming qualities of the story is the art. the storyline is so boring. it's like your typical reincarnated story, where the main character uses their knowledge from their first life to help. this is sooooooooo underwhelming and boring.

Aggregator gang
The author doesn't even understand the power they have given the main character, thus, she never uses her power, ever. Also it appears her ability is completely useless to tackle the apparent main plot of this story.

The story is so slow and I don't really know what the plot is. But the art is nice and I'm willing to hold on for more chapters 😭

I smell a potential boyfriend with the tiger. When he can change form i'm sure he take her hand. No probleme about background, be with her since childhood and really love her, it make me think the mother must planned that

I think I’m still reading this cause I’m curious about the father’s lifespans and if he’s technically(?) immortal as well because he’s a half spirit

You think that would have come up by now if the two half spirits share the same lifespans as the mom

Contributor
Some warning:

This gets going early on (ch 2) with a huge dose of "fat = ugly = bad" stuff with an absolutely horrid caricature of "fat-ugliness" in a character who is, objectively, despicable and detestable, but who is also constantly discreetly sneered at by the protagonists for being fat and ugly as if that were among the greater of her sins.

The plot of those chapters would be just about fine otherwise, but it is god. fucking. awful. stuff. Feels like something dragged out of a 50-year-old grave of bad caricatures that we've buried and put behind us.

More broadly speaking, this entire thing is a really interesting mix of some pretty good and some really dumb ideas. All in all, it feels like it was written by a relatively bright nerd who spent a lot of time thinking (perhaps somewhat excitedly) about both real life and their made-up world, and as a by-product of that also ended up with a few bad personal pet theories, a few certain conspicuous failings of introspection, and possibly some dire need of an editor around the edges. Of course, the author may not be like that at all; I'm just trying to describe the sort of dissonant feeling I get reading this. Like I end up just shaking my head in exasperation every two-to-three chapters at how insensible or insensitive something is, at the same time as I'm nodding my head through other bits that seem quite sensible and aware, at least for the genre.

Users who are viewing this thread