Chieri no Koi wa 8 Meter - Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
Bodybuilding has turned her into a giant girl of 9 meters, the difference in height between her and Chiori seems to be more than 1 meter.

Dex-chan lover
She's even breaking the floor with her step LMAO !!
I would not mind this becoming a gag manga, lot of potential with these characters !

Dex-chan lover
FHOLpTl.png

5inM9Lm.png

All Yumeji wanted to do is touch Sensei's and Jojo Neiro's muscles. Pitiful loser boobie giant, why are you hindering him? :pacman:
And whoa, Sensei managed to stop an out of control Neiro and look good while doing so.
ILt0r1z.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If you ever have a abs fetish like yumeji here might I recommend the manga called A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman. It’s good since it’s the same author who is making Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe an unpopular opinion, but i liked chubby Neiro more than Fist of the North Star Neiro

Aggregator gang
I got curious to how much force it would actually take to stop Neiro, so I did some math.
I made a LOT of assumptions, and I'm not that good at math, and also since we basically have no information here, bear with me. Let's say before Neiro became 8 meters, she was an average height and weight Japanese woman, 5'2" and 117lbs. When you multiply that to match a height of 8 meters, you get 585 lbs. But Neiro is pretty well endowed in this chapter, so lets assume she had a Body Mass Index of 30, the minimum for being considered obese. The minimum weight to be considered obese by BMI at 5'2" is 164lbs. 5'2" is 1.6 meters, divided by 8 meters = 5. 164 x 5 = 820 lbs, which seems much more realistic for Neiro, but I'm certain she would actually be heavier. For now lets stick with 820 lbs.

Now here's where I really start to make assumptions. Using an Inclined plane calculator, since I am way too lazy to do this on my own, we can get a very very rough estimate of how much force is hitting Sudoh-sensei. Because no way in hell im accounting for imperfections in the terrain , wind resistance, the absorption of her fat, and a dozen other things for a manga panel, we're going to live in a perfect world where Neiro is a cylinder on a perfect plane. Lets just say, going off of the panel of Chieri jumping into the embankment, is 20 meters in height, and because she probably rolled for a while, the slope is 150 meters long. Is it wrong? absolutely. Do I care? Not really. Anyways, intial velocity, acceleration, angle, resulting force, blah blah blah im already tired of typing this, her final velocity is 122 ft/s. 122ft/s (About 80 mph), 820lbs, is like, I don't know, 3100 lbf of force. That's about the same as a 2001 honda civic going 45 miles an hour, by the way.
I really hope someone reads this for all the effort I went through.

Dex-chan lover
How do you even gain that much weight that quickly? You need to eat at least ten times as much as the mass you're putting on.

Actually recomending putting on muscle to burn fat. It's correct, but first time I've seen it in a manga.

Such jealousy.

Also, page 6 seal.

Sure you can stop her rolling. She'd probably roll over a fixed obstacle at that size, so even being unrealistically strong wouldn't help.

She's very... um... plastic. And I'm not talking about the material.

Regular Niero? Chubby Niero? Buff Niero? Which one is the best?
Regular. She doesn't look like a joke character.

Fed-Kun's army
I got curious to how much force it would actually take to stop Neiro, so I did some math.
I made a LOT of assumptions, and I'm not that good at math, and also since we basically have no information here, bear with me. Let's say before Neiro became 8 meters, she was an average height and weight Japanese woman, 5'2" and 117lbs. When you multiply that to match a height of 8 meters, you get 585 lbs. But Neiro is pretty well endowed in this chapter, so lets assume she had a Body Mass Index of 30, the minimum for being considered obese. The minimum weight to be considered obese by BMI at 5'2" is 164lbs. 5'2" is 1.6 meters, divided by 8 meters = 5. 164 x 5 = 820 lbs, which seems much more realistic for Neiro, but I'm certain she would actually be heavier. For now lets stick with 820 lbs.

Now here's where I really start to make assumptions. Using an Inclined plane calculator, since I am way too lazy to do this on my own, we can get a very very rough estimate of how much force is hitting Sudoh-sensei. Because no way in hell im accounting for imperfections in the terrain , wind resistance, the absorption of her fat, and a dozen other things for a manga panel, we're going to live in a perfect world where Neiro is a cylinder on a perfect plane. Lets just say, going off of the panel of Chieri jumping into the embankment, is 20 meters in height, and because she probably rolled for a while, the slope is 150 meters long. Is it wrong? absolutely. Do I care? Not really. Anyways, intial velocity, acceleration, angle, resulting force, blah blah blah im already tired of typing this, her final velocity is 122 ft/s. 122ft/s (About 80 mph), 820lbs, is like, I don't know, 3100 lbf of force. That's about the same as a 2001 honda civic going 45 miles an hour, by the way.
I really hope someone reads this for all the effort I went through.
You forgot the Square Cube law. Weight doesn't scale linearly with size, it's exponentially. If she would normally be an obese Japanese person scaled up to 8 meters she would weigh 6960Kg, or a bit over 7.7 US Tons.

An average river embarkment is ~10 meters high then flat area, which means max speed is 50km/h assuming no rolling resistance which is pretty hard to calculate. So that's like stopping a Empty Semi truck traveling at anywhere between 0-50km/h

Users who are viewing this thread