Chikarawaza no Sister - Ch. 37 - Forceful sister with her makeup skill

Dex-chan lover
I know it's just a fetish, and I don't really mind that it exists for others to enjoy if that's their thing, and I have no problems with cross-dressing in general, but I always find the forced cross-dressing trope deeply unpleasant. The fact that it's often committed between characters who are supposed to like each other makes it even more repulsive.

Dex-chan lover
I know it's just a fetish, and I don't really mind that it exists for others to enjoy if that's their thing, and I have no problems with cross-dressing in general, but I always find the forced cross-dressing trope deeply unpleasant. The fact that it's often committed between characters who are supposed to like each other makes it even more repulsive.
True, if you want to wear a dress, then f**king wear a dress, don't force unwilling third parties into your fetishes... it really contradicts the message they are trying to promote, Is like when a series try to make us feel sorry for a character that suffers SA but those characters also do SA...

Dex-chan lover
"The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God."

Had to Google it.

Sure, but what if those are new clothes? Then they don't belong to a woman, they're just a boy's clothes made in a style for women.
Try not to engage so hard with Bible Literalism in year 2024 my friend, lmao

Dex-chan lover
Try not to engage so hard with Bible Literalism in year 2024 my friend, lmao
I'm 100% joking around. I just had to look it up because someone posted the verse number. I don't think rules lawyering is the intended way to look at the Bible anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Deuteronomy 22:5
Nah, that's Mosaic Law under the Mosaic Covenant. We're currently in the Messianic Covenant made by the sacrifice of our Lord Jesus Christ 🙏, which supercedes the Mosaic Law. So... this is kinda outdated. Not a theologian tho, so consult your local parish.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

preist looks cute in the outfit, hopefully it convinced girl at the start to follow her dreams

Dex-chan lover
Deuteronomy 22:5. It was said before, I'll say it again. Usually this wouldn't be an issue, but if this manga is about a Christian sister (as seems to be the case with the traditional Catholic garb) then this wouldn't make sense.
As far as I'm aware, the Catholic Church do believe that Mosaic Laws are mostly superseded or doesn't apply for Gentiles due to the Lord's sacrifice.

Users who are viewing this thread