Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - The Future Queen

Dex-chan lover
I quite enjoy the otome isekai genre and despite how generic/cliche of a genre it has become, this one is a nice read. Such a shame this only releases monthly.

Thanks for the TL.

It has become quite a trend from authors who copy paste the villainess genre without getting the actual point.
First they make the Villainess into undoubtedly morally correct even without the reincarny overwrite, but since they still want an antagonist, they turn the heroine into a villainess and create a weird relationship with the original harem, making them cartoonishly evil, stupid, mind controlled or something, with the villainess getting either them back or some new dude that is some variety of Dog by personality.
It is a dumb form of wanting to have a cake and eat it to, the MC is supposed to be the underdog, yet also morally flawless, while also representing conservative values positively
I know right? And the most hillarious part is that all of them just copy and paste so all the Nobles look and act exactly alike, as childrens without any kind of educations even tho some of them might lead the country in the future.
Even in the fiction that doesnt make any sense to me lol

Dex-chan lover
So fucking true, WHEN will someone grow some nuts and make the mc like the villainess for being evil AAAAA
(The closest to it is "I'll Become a Villainess Who Will Go Down in History" which is heartbreaking)
I mean, there is another with a similar premise, The One Within the Villainess where the main character villainess is an actual psychopath and yet the reincarnator still loves her and tries her best to change her fate, which in turn actually changes the villainess' motivation. Give it a shot, pretty good read

Double-page supporter
Good thing is that the WN main story is complete and translated (in novel updates) if you guys wish to read...

Dex-chan lover
I know right? And the most hillarious part is that all of them just copy and paste so all the Nobles look and act exactly alike, as childrens without any kind of educations even tho some of them might lead the country in the future.
Even in the fiction that doesnt make any sense to me lol
That literally happens irl in history tho. Emperor Gaius a.k.a. Caligula is a great example of this- a mad Emperor who divulged in exessism, hedonism, sadism and all other kinds of -isms. Not all historically significant aristocrats were famous for being great rulers. Just Google Marie Antoinette.

Dex-chan lover
why not just assassinate the other reincarnator?
No no, that's too conspicuous. You must make her disappear. Without a trace. Or with a trace that doesn't lead to the villainess, in that case. Like you write a note in the style of "I've gone away on a journey, don't look for me." etc so the other braindead nobles and other guys don't take it out on Anastasia. :D After which, you can do whatever you want with Amy since nobody will be coming to help her. ^^

Dex-chan lover
I mean, there is another with a similar premise, The One Within the Villainess where the main character villainess is an actual psychopath and yet the reincarnator still loves her and tries her best to change her fate, which in turn actually changes the villainess' motivation. Give it a shot, pretty good read
And the OG MC, who was possessed by another reincarnate, is actually a human bottom-hole who brainwashes the whole school to hate the MC, leading the reincarnator to feel depressed and the actual villainess to retake her body for revenge.

Unique concept actually. I was surprise how the her whole saga finished in one chapter. Turn out that just a beginning.

Dex-chan lover
Yay, the "heroine" is a giant pile of human waste. It just makes her comeuppance more sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread