Votes: 2,230 34.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
uFaeOfP.png

giphy.gif

The decision to ban Solo Leveling will fix all the website's problems. I'm pretty sure as soon as every chapter is uploaded the website almost self-destructs. Once this ban is in place, website usage will significantly decrease - meaning the server costs per month will significantly decrease. And since there won't be any new chapter uploads, the image server can put more effort into isekai chapters (which we can all agree are always of the greatest quality).

We must protest until the website is free of this burden that is Solo Leveling!

Edit: In all seriousness, I am happy with any choices you guys make for the website. I also want to thank you for the effort you put in to ensure the website stands above any other, in terms of quality.

Solo Levelling is the only big weekly release left, honestly it's just lucky 5tobun ended around when mangarock went down or it likely would have been much worse, and then all the other major stuff is pretty slow to release now. It is what it is I guess the only other solutions would be throttling Solo Levelling but that seems worse. I try to wait a day myself but that's obviously not enough to solve anything.

I want to donate but as a internet idiot I don't understand crypto currency.
I have bought novels and manga on places like bookmaker thanks to this place...

Fed-Kun's army
For the future of MangaDex, the plague, Solo Leveling, must cease to exist.
Also, the existence of ads are fine. It's just that if they get in the way of whatever a user is reading, that's when the line of annoying is crossed.

Dex-chan lover
Banning Solo Leveling chapter uploads on the day of (and maybe the day after) release might help. Sung Jing Who's army would be forced to cram into another site for its fix.

I welcome ads. I've always had adblock disabled for mangadex just incase. When i see the ad, i will download the game. I can't support you guys in any other way.

Ill click the ad on mobile, but will it harm my phone at all ? if it does I can just hop on my burner phone.

Would honestly prefer to donate or pay contribution directly but don't have crypto. Hopefully, it's successful. You guys have been doing an excellent job so far to even keep us up to date, keep it up!

Honestly I've always loved the idea of having an "ads page" where I could choose to watch video ads after clicking a button. If MD ever went this route I'd happily donate my time to watching ads as a way of thanking them.

Double-page supporter
As long as I don't get redirected to a random suspicious site when I click on ANYTHING on the site, I'm okay with this.

Also ban that isekai shit. It was fine before, but with all the recent isekai garbage that's been releasing with ridiculously long names, the whole genre went to shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread