• Ban Solo Leveling

Votes: 4,192 65.3%
  • Ban Isekai

Votes: 2,230 34.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In all seriousness, I hope this ad goes well for the site. It'd be truly sad if we all became refugees over-night .
Your hard work is much appreciated, MD Staff, keep it up!
Long live MD!

Except for Solo Leveling, I'm fine with it getting the "Old Yeller" treatment.

Dex-chan lover
Since this is temporary, it doesn't affect the "dot org" aspect, and I like this.
I'm so sorry about PayPal being shit, because I can’t toss you money, now.

I work for 4 different groups, and I'm just glad there's a way to keep the site up.

Group Leader
I thought it was gonna be Raid: Shadow Legends , one of the biggest mobile role-playing games of 2019 that's also totally free! Currently almost 10 million users have joined Raid over the last six months, and it's one of the most impressive games in its class with detailed models, environments and smooth 60 frames per second animations! All the champions in the game can be customized with unique gear that changes your strategic buffs and abilities! The dungeon bosses have some ridiculous skills of their own and figuring out the perfect party and strategy to overtake them's a lot of fun! Currently with over 300,000 reviews, Raid has almost a perfect score on the Play Store! The community is growing fast and the highly anticipated new faction wars feature is now live, you might even find my squad out there in the arena! It's easier to start now than ever with rates program for new players you get a new daily login reward for the first 90 days that you play in the game! So what are you waiting for? Go to the video description, click on the special links and you'll get 50,000 silver and a free epic champion as part of the new player program to start your journey! Good luck and I'll see you there!

also onlyfans feet pics donation possibility when?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I'm sure @Halo (rip in peace until he revives) would be super happy to see those poll results, also if they actually ban SL, that will be another mark on my correct prediction counter.

I can't ask you to ban isekai because Youjo Senki is part of it lol.

It's so weird that all of these things happened only this year, it's a fun experience.

Fed-Kun's army
This is completely acceptable. If i ever decide to dig out my crappy phone ill go click on it, things prob already loaded with russian spyware so what harm could a chinese ad do?/s

id even be for a full time front page ad, maybe 2 or 3 too. the day they go on the reader though will be the day i start raging.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@pip25
Believe me, no one is happy about this outcome. If Paypal hadn't become dangerous for us, we would still be there and definitely not having this problem.

The biggest issue is that not enough users are able or willing to go through the trouble of donating via cryptocurrency, which is understandable. To reiterate what @Plykiya said, at the rate we're going, we're going to need money at some point. The decision was made to try out a non-invasive ad while we had some control over what content we could show rather than wait until the last moment and be at the mercy of whoever was willing to pay us. We spent the better part of a week debating whether or not we should do this. I dislike ads but I can see the necessity for doing the occasional ad drive as needed.

Can't you try and work around PayPal or something to make donating easier? E.g. Send an email of a throwaway email PayPal account for regular/well known donators; Mangadex accounts with long history etc.

Power Uploader
>I don't like OnlyFans, I want to show people nude pics of myself for free. I'm not worth paying cash to see

@Plykiya

lies. you're priceless. but ppl would def. pay top dollar for some leaks 😍and keep mangodicks afloat

Double-page supporter
LoL just make an onlyfans 😄
Make it a "we take photos of mangadex server shelves for your money"
I'd be funny if you dressed up some server shelves in Christmas gear and offered that. You could even go back to PayPal again

@Choco_Pudding You joke, but that's actually a good idea. If ads can be shown only on titles that have above average traffic or bandwidth usage, then the invasiveness of the ads will be limited while still getting a large amount of exposure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread