Chū Boss-san Level 99, Saikyou no Buka-tachi to Tomo ni Nishuume Totsunyuu! - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else enjoying the irony that the assassin character seems to be part of the church?

And he said he could only control four hands previously. When did it increase to five?

Dex-chan lover
I think 5 was in his reintroduction, so he was lying about it.
Or the 5th is in his left arm.

Aggregator gang
Nooo translator kun, don't give up! You must persist and get that big tiddy goth gf! I believe in you!

Dex-chan lover
woah, plot twist. He spared the girl and she stabbed him in the back. Sad days

@firosahoge he didnt spare her at all, she didnt die from his attack and he had to switch his attention towards the hero. Just a careless mistake.

Dex-chan lover
Nah man, get yourself a girl who'll support you as you support her, even if she's plain Jane.

Double-page supporter
Zzzzzz obviously the woman isn’t one shotted like the other 2 characters

Dex-chan lover
She’s probably gonna die right? I guess it’s better than being one of those generic fall from grace characters...

Some people seem upset that the girl isn't already dead, but the MC already commented on that, saying she should have died on impact, but must have a high defense, because she did not. He didn't get a chance to finish her because the hero ran at him screaming exposition about how he's not allowed to lose, and he dealt with that first.

It does sort of seem as though he forgot about her to go punch the ball of chains in a cloak instead, though, which is pretty bad. I suppose he's out of practice after doing paperwork for a year.

Users who are viewing this thread