Chū Boss-san Level 99, Saikyou no Buka-tachi to Tomo ni Nishuume Totsunyuu! - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
@Stalkerman : It's MTL so .- . a lot of things are off...

@FgoSegul : well...
You might want to check the English title of the manga...

I also did a summary of what to come as far as the RAW goes back in ch 5 comment section.

Contributor
Damn you really are a machine. Putting out these chapters so fast. Thank you for your hard work.

Aggregator gang
I know who what and why so I can’t say since I skimmed the web novel at this point specifically

Dex-chan lover
@whimsicat “The Middle Manager LV.99, Starts His Second Life with His Best Team!“ i don’t get it? What are you alluding to? I read your summary too and that didn’t really clear up anything as far as chain girl’s fate 🤔

Dex-chan lover
@FgoSegul
Which part of "Let's meet 100 years later" line from my earlier spoiler, does not suggest she survive this fight?

Or that the 'second life' part in the title means he 'die' here (since I mentioned he reincarnated in that the big spoiler post)

Dex-chan lover
@whismicat you are severely overestimating both my reading comprehension skills and my eyesight

@ShionSinX If you're talking about page 9 and 10. It only shows four of the magic hands. Go to page 10, the hand that's on the bottom right side of the page directly connects to his raised arm on page 9.

Dex-chan lover
@HallOfGlory it doesnt looks connected but its kinda weird that hes been saying 4 the whole time and now he says 5. Gotta check the raws I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Another OP something smashing some turds, big wow, so creative. How I would love if he just died now. That would be interesting at least. Why are there sp many of these cheapest of power fantasys?

Nooooooo, you shouldn't give up on your dream of having a big tiddy goth gf

Users who are viewing this thread