Chū Boss-san Level 99, Saikyou no Buka-tachi to Tomo ni Nishuume Totsunyuu!

That's a turn off.
I mean, it's not a bad thing to reset the story but it's way too fast. He should have at least put up a fight considering how strong he is but nah~ he lose like how the hero did.
Anyways, it is what it is. Hope the new beginning is worth the reset for.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh they really cucked us for 8 weeks, and the author pulls this shit, now this is like all the other adult becomes child the manga. This story is literally one 1 micrometer over the bar compared to other similar manga because he hasn't been isekaied... yet, whose to say now. I'm not mad I'm disappointed with this new development.

If they ain't gonna finish the manga, or clean up the mess the author made of their story, why bother picking up an incomplete work for an adaption? This is so tiresome.

Bruh honestly the last 2 chapters disappointed me. I was hoping for, I don't something else besides reincarnation. THEY ALSO NEED TO ADD REINCARNATION TAG

Dex-chan lover
If the author want to pull the reincarnation tag at leash shorten the prologue a bit, I was only following this manga cuz I though this was a dungeon building fantasy

This is looking good.
The 'prologue' is actually interesting rather than a stupid summary.
Better to read it and decide by yourself if you want to continue rather than from the reviews.

I like how we finally get a reincarnation manga where there is epmhasis on what they were before, as opposed to just a blank slate MC who knows things "just because", but we were too invested in the prologue story.

Honestly I have to go against the grain here and say the prologue was really horrible and I hope it will only get better now after the reincarnation.
Don't get me wrong, I would also have loved to see a good dungeon management manga, but it was just horrible from start to finish.
The characters sucked to start with, then
he suddenly became the best person ever because he did things in that one night and now everyone loved him and he works so hard, and then time skip they are now a good dungeon demon lord is dead and this guy just kills the hero party because a subordinate should be better than the boss ...
this is ultra low tier shitty writing and would have gotten a 3/10 from me the way he died made it a 2/10 so honestly it can only get better now but from the way the first encounter talked with him I have very little hopes

Dex-chan lover
you think it was just a silly Fantasy about dungeon management?
YOU WERE WRONG IT!! WAS ME!! TENSEI!!

Bus

Last chapter seemed to go the usual isekai way but the new chapter seems to keep a little of the dungeon manager side, I hope it'll remain important going forward

ok I was in someone else account kind of cause i could see me being logged in in the top left but couldn't access the md list

Wasn't expecting him to reincarnate, but I like how few chapter are served to explore his old life.. can't wait for more

Users who are viewing this thread