Chū Boss-san Level 99, Saikyou no Buka-tachi to Tomo ni Nishuume Totsunyuu!

Dex-chan lover
Don't tell me, he's been reincarnated 100 years after his "death", and being a powerful human... May be elected to be a hero??? And visit his old dungeon...

I like it.
I think the few chapters before reincarnation is great for back story.
the kind of dry humor he has like he is just done with people is great. Can't wait for more

The plot is something new for me and also the Scanslator-team-san really did a great work for translating this, i mean 10 chapter in just 22 days, its rare for Japanese manga.

Anyway, this is gold, i can feel some foreshadowing going on here

idk if its my inner child...but seeing super anthropomorphic animals in a manga is weird, though not a bad weird. Ok ill keep reading and see where this goes

This... took a turn...
Started as a simple story
But then, a plot twist. But still kinda similar to other tropes, even if surprising...
And now, another twist. Now I dont know where this be going at all !!

It's actually good and thought through - after 2-3 chapters i was sure, that it's gonna run out of ideas, like most of the dungeon-manager mangas but author have something in mind with it.

Of course there is room for adjustment here and there, but oveally it's interesting story. I'm glad i picked it up.

THis is good af 10/10!!
i did not expect it to be like this plus!
I did not see the reincarnation tag so i was kinda confuse on what was happening but now i understand xD

Hmm somehow i feels like something is weird. Either its the story, plot, character, or whatever
But it seems it getting interesting now
So i'll keep an eye for now

Aggregator gang
It would be nice to see if this could get picked back up sometime, was a suprisingly enjoyable read so far.

Users who are viewing this thread