Cinderella wa Sagasanai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Today's Max Temperature Will Be 3° Higher Than Yesterday

Group Leader
@sniperscode
What's the problem with eating by yourself? I do it all the time! 😂

Nothing. I do too. But I think the author wants to show the disparity between the two, just like the MC imagines: she, an unreachable princess, he a lowly commoner. She, the princess, is lonely and unloved, even her servants don't eat with her but he, the lowly commoner, enjoys his meals with his kid sister. She is unhappy with her life but he is perfectly happy and content.

Dex-chan lover
Also some people just really like or need company. It's not a bad thing, they like connecting with others.

I prefer that people leave me to my own devices but I've always been self-conscious.

Group Leader
For some people, meals are their chances to relax and commune with others.
For other people, meals are their momentary reprieve from other people.

Both are valid as long as you have food.

(Personally, I'm super talkative during meals with my family, but generally the latter in public unless it's with close friends.)

Dex-chan lover
wowwwww a sandwich i have never seen them before in my life

Dex-chan lover
I want that hot sandwich maker thing, imagine the possibilities 🤤

Screw toasters!!! Sandwich maker are the best!! Even just bread with cheese can taste the bomb with just a sandwich maker! 😩

Group Leader
I like eating alone when I choose to eat alone, and I like eating with others when I choose to eat with others. it's all about having the choice and freedom to choose, which shindou didn't have until our mc offered her lunch/dinner.

Aggregator gang
I'm betting early on, she's a simp, I'll give you 20 bucks if she ain't

Anyway, I really like MC, he has, personality, I heard in a lot of mangas they don't have Personality . But, I guess it mostly just the shounen ones, I forgot if this is shoujo or shounen so maybe that's why

I don't like where this is going... I mean it's not the cliché of the situations, but it's the very cliché MC.

Users who are viewing this thread