Class de 2 Banme ni Kawaii Onna no Ko to Tomodachi ni Natta - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - True Feelings

Dex-chan lover
It isn't really that complicated though?

Its just simple jealousy. Liking someone and respecting their good points easily also makes you jealous of their good point as something you yourself lacks. This can be anything, from good looks and friendliness in this manga to more likely real life examples of being wealthy or prestigious. Its hard to hang out with someone you feel is "superior" to you.

Double-page supporter
What I like about this series so far is that the author manages to present subtle feelings so that they seem relatable. Because some sort of balance is needed, poor writing can easily make the characters or their motives seem silly or exaggerated. Fortunately, that doesn't apply here and that's why it's one of my favorites reads right now.

Dex-chan lover
Really glad she's able to spill her guts when ut matters, now I jus hope they can navigate this triangle without her getting hurt again 😢

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Damnnn...

I didn't think it would wayyyy more emotional than the WN 😭😭😭

Supporter
I'm reading the webnovel should i tell you something?

Nah I'm just kidding... or am I?
It's not like she's tried. Not consciously. Probably. That one time she vaguely tested the waters about a poly relationship once they all get to college together shouldn't count. I guess.

Supporter
So they really changed this up from the novel.
The manga leaned into the WN version here. It's been interesting to see which track this takes when the two sources diverge. (Legit can't wait to see which explanation we get for why Maki and Umi delay actually dating following her confession and his response. Wouldn't be upset if we got both.)

Users who are viewing this thread