Classmate no Moto Idol ga, Tonikaku Kyodou Fushin Nan desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Let's have a study group for the test!

Dex-chan lover
I just noticed this, but what's up with the ties on the female uniform? Is it mandatory for them to make it that weird half-bow, half-tie situation? Now that I've noticed it, I can't unsee it.
a lot of thing in that uniform are half-half.

Group Leader
I'm sooooo sorry everyone, i miss uploaded 1 page. I'm very sorry, hope everything is fine now. :cry:

Dex-chan lover
It is supremely frustrating to see the ML be so astute and empathetic with everyone and everything, except things relating to himself.

Also, I gotta say, this misunderstanding at the end was unnecessary.

Dex-chan lover
Why do authors insist on making the characters good at everything in school? I'm surprised she's not number 1 in the whole country or some stupid shit like that... anyway, nice stickers.
Yea I agree, that trope is super cringe

Imagine glazing your character to the extent that you have other characters doing the same

Supporter
I just noticed this, but what's up with the ties on the female uniform? Is it mandatory for them to make it that weird half-bow, half-tie situation? Now that I've noticed it, I can't unsee it.
Could be worse. Could be Too Many Losing Heroines. Ever seen the monstrosity of those unis?

extrovert energy from this manga is overload 💀 as an introvert i find this hard to read and sometimes feel disgust 😭🙏

Users who are viewing this thread