corrupt-a-wish

Fed-Kun's army
@dabson granted, but it's the sound made by a rock the size of a brick hitting you in the head, and it "comes back" everyday.

I wish all manga translations past, present and future to have comic sans as their font

granted , but only zaku + you died in the first confrontation you're in with the first shot

i wish stabbing people isn't illegal

Dex-chan lover
Granted, but you'll be the first victim of the stabbing and because of that people will revise the law again and turn it back to square one.

I wish for world domination peace

Group Leader
Granted, but after it all, you're the only one left.

I wish for three worm on a strings.

Granted, but the worms are in your skin, moving.

I wish for the person who replies next to have a good day.

Dex-chan lover
Denied, wishes can only be granted for things that are physically possible

I wish that I had permanent omniscience in such a way that I could process and store all that information permanently and never forget any of it, with no impairment to accuracy or loss of detail-with the ability to clearly communicate anything I need to toward other people.

@Tamerlane dude no denying wishes shall we ? let's play fair 😎

granted you become one yourself

i wish i can have game-like appraisal skill irl

Dex-chan lover
granted, but every time you try to use it, a pair of jiggly boobs will distract you from using it. you also got a constant boner.

i wish i'm not lazy

granted but only a second each day , and every other remaining you are as lazy as sloth

i wish that the legal age of marriage is 13 or 14

Dex-chan lover
Granted, already exists in other countries. You just can't do that in the first world

I wish that the Disney Sequel trilogy was actually good and didn't retcon the extended universe.

Dex-chan lover
Granted, unfortunately, Whenever you plan on watching them, something will always come up, preventing you from ever doing so.

I wish I could literally punch someone into next week.

Dex-chan lover
Granted, but it will cost you an arm and a leg.

I wish for permission to break the rules of this game and have my next wish granted with zero corruption.

Dex-chan lover
Granted, but it will create a paradox. This sentence is false.

I wish my parent's condom didn't break when they had me.

Dex-chan lover
As a result of your wish, the timeline had split into two branches where you disappear yet the other person wishes that the point at which the two branches diverge never exist and thus restoring the stability of the universe instantaneously.

The next wish I was talking about previously will be the ability to uncorrupt any wish in this thread and steal it for my own as many times as I want.

Dex-chan lover
granted.
As per The Genie SystemTM terms and condition, the uncorrupted wish will be limited to three wishes and will be directed to previously requested and unused wishes. the three wishes will be directed to @GreenFrost as their wish in https://mangadex.org/thread/219712/1/#post_1730244 .

granted.
As per The Genie SystemTM terms and condition, the effect of three wishes @GreenFrost wish will be directed to @DANDAN_THE_DANDAN

i wish i got pancake for dinner tonight

granted - instant pancake for dinner , but just pancake , no syrup or topping and other option of food unavailable

i wish i can live in Ragnarok Online world as my Rune Knight character

Users who are viewing this thread