corrupt-a-wish

Dex-chan lover
Granted, the loli's stomping is so precious that you got addicted and commited suicide because of stomping withdrawal

I wish for the ability to regain the ability to steal uncorrupted wishes that @GreenFrost stole from me and further protection from malicious effects as I see fit.

Granted but you get penis nipples that grow in size every second you are in the past.

I wish for all weird fetishes to be eradicated from the history of the world and everyone's minds.

Dex-chan lover
Granted, but those fetishes are now considered "normal," thanks for playing, and so are "eradicated" via normalization. @hazzack @dabson

I wish that Quintessential Quintuplets had a harem ending where Fuu ended up with all the girls and it was completely satisfying without betraying the core themes, concepts, and principles of the series, as well as being completely internally consistent and earned within the narrative.

Dex-chan lover
Granted, obviously once they graduated and celebrated they all crossed a street together like the 'B*atles' and got hit by a truck into an isekai where polygamy was the norm and had to survive together with their different skills.

I wish for the iconic manga panels thread to be revived.

Granted, but you have to revive it yourself. Also you get unfixable bad breathe for a week.

@tamerlane, i wished for their eradication. The fetishes and knowledge of their existence cant be eradicated by normalization. :((((( wish not granted

I wish for one last Pink Floyd concert with the three living members.

Granted, but they only do Beyonce covers.

I wish the Earth turned on itself in the opposite direction so I could watch the American late night shows during convenient hours (I live in Europe).

Dex-chan lover
Granted, but everyone is thrown off due to the change in centriprical force and we all die in the vacuum of space.

I wish Kazuma could marry every girl in Konosuba. EVERY. GIRL.

Double-page supporter
Granted, But you become Kazuma and must deal with all of their needs lest they become angry.

I wish war was fought with Cats.

Granted, but you feel all the pain from their deaths.

@haikaka
Beyonce is ass but it'd be ok with that. Prog cover of single ladies would be fun.

I wish for the power to change the penis lengths of any other man at will.

Dex-chan lover
Granted, it will come into existence the year after you die.

I wish for @Greenfrost to give me, not only his time machine, but also the uncorruptor I wished for without intervention from @hazzack's corruption.

granted but only for 1 nanosecond

i wish i can have cold water from clean-clear-pristine-antartican-ice-cube , phew that's long

Granted, now good luck going fetch it in Antarctica.

I wish to make my car impossible to damage and impossible to stop for 10 second when some bast*rd changes direction just in front of me or overtakes me in a situation so dangerous I would have to brake.

Granted, but that car is now a tricycle.

I wish for the power to be immune to corona virus.

Granted , but now you are locked by govt to drain your dna sample , you now live in govt's captivity

I wish i can have a pet dragon like toothless

Users who are viewing this thread