corrupt-a-wish

Dex-chan lover
Granted, Seattle is now a nice and warm beach city ..........filled with starving velociraptors.

I wish the law didn't apply to me.

Dex-chan lover
granted, the law of physics unable to bound your being.

i wish for even more extra nothing

Granted. you gain so much nothing, that that nothing wants to be something. (just watch the first 5 mins of this video to find out why https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuCn8ux2gbs ) and using that desire, it creates another universe identical to the current universe, just back in time, and the cycle repeats. creating endless universes.

I wish for life to finally cum in my ass and give me the sweet stuff

Granted. You wake up in a basement. You hear the door opening and from it a 2m tall dark skinned man enters. He's a famous baker who goes by the nickname Life. You have been chosen to become his sex toy. Every time his 40 cm long, 5 cm wide cock releases a charge up your asshole, he rewards you with some cake or sweets.

I wish Argentina was a European country

Dex-chan lover
granted, after Christopher Columbus founded a whole new continent in his voyage to the new world, he named the continent New Europe.
and then there's never independence day in any country, the Europeans conquered the world, and every other race except of those Jews are slaves.
and nobody hates Hitler.

i wish history were never hard to be studied

Granted. History was never hard (o study), but the 7 inch cock going up your ass is.

I wish I was as good at guitar as a jimi hendrix.

Dex-chan lover
Your wish is granted,
you can't do anything else
like Aqua-sama.

I propose my wish,
under no circumstances
should it be fulfilled.

Granted. This wish shall not be fulfilled. except, this creates a loop of the wishes that overloads you with so much genie power you combust into flames and eventually turn to dust

I wish to be able to fly for an infinite amount of time, with no repercussions for my actions

Granted. You can fly for an infinite amount of time, but once you start you cant stop.

I wish for a good bowl of ramen.

Granted , it's supremely delicious that it cost you 1000 24-carat-pure-certified-Gold-Bar

i wish i can a glass of clean mineral water to drink

Granted, but you will lose your ability to feel happiness.

I wish for all tomatoes to turn into redwood trees.

Dex-chan lover
granted, the annual Spain's tomato fest is now annual human pruning

i wish for every disease to be eradicated

granted , but only disease of body , because of that "disease of mind" grow unchecked and plunged the world into state of utter chaos

i wish for a cup of green tea

Granted. your name has been changed to a bit saner and all attempts to try to speak to you with another name will be met with failure. they will unconsciously use the name a bit saner if they do not choose to do it voluntarily. any attempts you have to change your name is met with failure as well.

I wish to be a better pope

granted , but a better pope for a heretical cult

i wish to eat a set of fresh fatty-blue-tuna sushi

Granted. You get to eat a set of fresh fatty-blue-tuna sushi, but its prepared poorly, and results in a mediocre taste and stomach parasites.

I wish for a faster and more stable internet connection at the same price of my current one

Dex-chan lover
Granted. You don't know the password. You can never know the password.

I wish no one felt pain when passing a kidney stone and it just kinda happened without anyone feeling anything, and they would just go on living as they always had after it happened.

Granted, you feel the pain instead.

I wish i could actually end up not wasting my life.

Users who are viewing this thread