Crime/Psychological Manga Recommendations

I just finished reading brutal and trace, would like to read something similar especially if the main character is apathetic and unreliable. (Can you tell I really like brutal?) Also, I've read monster, so anything similar and short would be nice. Oooh can you please tell me other genres worth exploring similar to crime and psychological?

Oshi No Ko is a great psychological thriller/mystery. The main character is very morally grey and uses the supporting characters as more of a means to an end. Have you ever explored the Survival manga genre? there are some great gems in there.

Oshi No Ko is a great psychological thriller/mystery. The main character is very morally grey and uses the supporting characters as more of a means to an end. Have you ever explored the Survival manga genre? there are some great gems in there.
I want to start oshi no ko but the amount of chapters scare me. Haven't read any survival manga so far, probably cause I haven't read a lot of in the thriller/action and adventure genre either (don't know if that matters tho).

Users who are viewing this thread