Crimson flower inactive for 6 months

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@Probably_wont_log_in_again
Only when I see feeling of entitlement like yours, ops, or that other idiot that made same thread about tagging twice, second time without consulting it with administration prior.

Funny that even with op shameless admission of their white trash sensibilities, this thread didnt warrant a warning or closing, but then again, moderating team that freely uses terms like 'hate speech' in their communication notes shouldnt exactly be expected to act rational or at least be consistent with their judgments.

Thats that I suppose.

Making snide remarks about other posters and attempting to poke mods with a stick is *not* what the support forum is for. I recommend you stop.

Why are you so intent on continuing when I said Im done? Jesus Francis Christ, stop trying to make me argue with you cause I wont. If you want drama, go find yourself some other toy.

You may not realize how many issues alleged to by me youre confirming right now, but thats your problem man, not mine. Just stop, I wont be playing along.

edit:

For the last time: I WONT BE ARGUING WITH YOU. I dont care about your childish condescension, so stop clumsily inciting me into breaking 5.3.1. We all know the notion of rules being two way street is bollocks already, but its in your best interest to keep the masquerade going, so have the decency to shut up or try being way less transparent with your attempts in the future. God youre useless, biased and incompetent waste as a moderator - if youll respond to this, and choose to ignore my at this point month old reports, then youll really have nothing going for you suggesting otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
@Mushymallows well sorry if I did any strawman cause I just skimmed through the thread and judged your comment as a stand-alone. And no I didn't mean the rules when I said "ethics and mannerism", I meant the unwritten rules of how to be polite like the obvious "don't snipe unless you're an a hole" rule. Also is calling you blind really an ad hominem? It's not that much of an insult, is it?

@Probably_wont_log_in_again You knew what you're gonna get into when you left a reply in this thread.

Staff
Super Moderator
@Probably_wont_log_in_again
Editing your post to add additional insults/mod poking was not a good idea. Please take a week off from commenting and consider how to post more thoughtfully in the future.

Thanks,

Zeph

Dex-chan lover
I'm usually pro-scanlator but if their group is "dead" then their work is free game no?

Group Leader
@Mushymallows
I did find under 2.1 that (if I'm interpreting it correctly) that if there's an official release, in essence that it's licensed, you're not allowed to post it.
The rule as far as I've observed is that the official translation isn't allowed. Fan translations of those chapters are still allowed.

Staff
Super Moderator
@Genzou
To further clarify, we do allow official releases but only if the company is defunct, the license to distribute has lapsed, or we receive permission from the publisher/creator.

@Zephyrus I’m real sorry for what I started here with what was a joke/allusion to what happens when a scanlation group closes while it has remaining chapters. Next time I’ll take more care to simply post a reminder and not allow for any peoples to make baseless character attacks. My only intention was to show that I did not want to go assist with spamming the group leader and sour their view of mangadex, like what had happened to many groups up that had left up until now.

The One
Staff
Admin
Big Thread over a small thing.
Late reply cuz I was busy with being on vacation.

@Jumballi thanks for the notice, we'll initiate the process for inactivity.

It’s been 2 weeks since the last update, checking in to see if there’s been an update since.

The One
Staff
Admin
@Jumballi sorry, some things got in the way, and we were way busier than expected at points. CF got the notice, if they don't reply within 14d or don't ask for an extension we will mark them inactive.

@Lymus thanks, some of these series mean a lot to me and I hope that they’ll inspire another generation of scanlators in the future.

Miku best girl
Admin
As the group has not responded to our messages, and are inactive, all chapters have been made available pursuant to Rule 2.4.

Users who are viewing this thread