Dainana Maouji Zilbagias no Maou Keikokuki - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Baby Hiding It's Killing Intent

Dex-chan lover
A throat slit is a throat slit. Who cares if its in a "fight".

This manga shit is so annoying. Like the dude could just go and slit some throats when no one was paying attention. You don't HAVE to challange people to a 1vs1.

Or better burn the home down with everyone in it. Blow em up. Poison.
I mean this IS generic af fantasy manga. So the Demon King being a final boss of sorts probably has all kinds of stats and skills (Because god fucking knows no manga in this green earth can make fantasy without JRPG ui, stands and popups)
So he probably is "too op" for anyone to sneak up on him, poison him or blow him up.

Dex-chan lover
So far, too bland a hero. A faceless soldier muscle brain. And I can already see how it will turn out that the demons have been discriminated against and that it was the humans who started it all, blah blah blah.
But, you don't see a lot of gore and also the art is great, so we have to see what happens next.
PS. I read what is translated novella and I will say that the plot is quite interesting. The main character is teachable. And the demons are real bastards, without a king and without an enemy they will definitely(probably) ruin the kingdom and cut each other's throats.
So world peace and race unification seems unrealistic. Too much xenophobia (which adds to the interest of how the hero will sort it out).
just commit genocide after killing the king EZ

Dex-chan lover
Don't know about yall but I like it so far and its not like I have anything that bad to say about it bcuz it's only the chapter 2

LTV

Aggregator gang
kinda interested now that I saw the MC using western fighting (more MMA-esque) but the demon language using more wuxia esque stuff but latin-esque characters.

pretty cool visually though, prolly will keep reading this for details like this

Contributor
Fused the picture

7QzWmAg.jpg

Dex-chan lover
just commit genocide after killing the king EZ
MC grows and develops such a plan while avoiding death in the battle of factions for the throne. He will learn a couple of pillars - due to which the demon kingdom exists. Can't wait for the new chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I don't know why people are so harsh on this since we're literally two chapters in. I find it interesting to see a character who's a pretty generic foot soldier being reborn into the demon world. So far it seems like he had no greater destiny or power in his first life, had no super-special latent talent or specific skills. He was just an average soldier with a backstory that was a dime a dozen in that world. That alone feels refreshing, we're seeing an actually normal guy for once.

Also, I don't find the balance of comedy and seriousness to be bad? The humor isn't ridiculous or over the top, I barely even noticed it since it's not an overarching part of the genre. Just quick bits of humor to keep the mood from being too heavy-handed. I'm just glad it skipped the infant and toddler stages and went to him being basically 5. Young enough to have the early life formative experiences where he learns about what demons are actually like, but old enough that we're not banging our heads at people bowing down to someone who still needs his diapers changed.

Dex-chan lover
That "honorable martial arts of the demon race" part was what lost me. I don't know if it's the translation, but you have gotta be kidding me. After what they did in chapter 1, "Honorable" is the furthest thing they can be described as.

Dex-chan lover
That "honorable martial arts of the demon race" part was what lost me. I don't know if it's the translation, but you have gotta be kidding me. After what they did in chapter 1, "Honorable" is the furthest thing they can be described as.
I mean they are scummy piece of shit. I doubt they care about the shit they pull on human. So it's like world of warcraft's orc calling Doomhammer an honorable Orc. When dude almost achieved genocide on humanity (only failed because another more evil orc just left to do something else with half the army).
But he was cool to orcs so that's fine.

Dex-chan lover
I mean what is he supposed to do here?

It's not like he was really that strong as a human, dude got 1 shot like a bitch.

Him remembering his past life's hero abilities is useless.

I guess he will have to learn new demonic skills to have his revenge.
Fighting the strongest being yeah, dumbass
Also reddit spacing gtfo

Dex-chan lover
I kinda hate this? Like we're jumping from serious tones to really low brow comedy like a pinball machine. Also whats with all the pedos in the comments here? Ya'll should be shot fr.

Dex-chan lover
MC is a dumb retard. It's annoying and not funny. Somewhere half the chapter I wanted to stop reading.
Even if he wants to kill the demons, he should at least obediently learn to get stronger and become a demon king.
He wastes time just exploring the castle and wanting to inform some human alliance information about a castle they wouldn't be able to infiltrate, while being a demon himself. It's just so stupid. :facepalm:

The premise is nice. Revenge for family and loved ones. Being reborn as enemy prince. BUT the MC himself is so annoying it makes it hard to read. I hope he changes later on. :huh:

Dex-chan lover
I think this story will try to balance both sides: the MC never letting go of his hatred and killing a lot of demons, including his father, but also him growing fond of some of them (the ones who didn't commit heinous crimes) and by the end he becomes king and changes the race way of living.

Kinda like Omni-man: Mark killed the bad viltrumites, became king, reformed their ways and ushered them to a new era.
And no one could defy Mark anymore, because he was the strongest at that point.

Again, I hope his childhood friend has a second chance at life and they both has the chance to reunite. I felt very bad for her.

Users who are viewing this thread