Dainana Maouji Zilbagias no Maou Keikokuki - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - A Pointer for Destroying the Kingdom

Dex-chan lover
i was wondering why tf there wasn't any chapters from scylla scans, they dropped it after 3 chapters

well thank you LH and screw you scylla scans

Dex-chan lover
Making other country as enemies to avoid civil war is actually very reasonable.
what? So you mean it's reasonable for countries to invade other countries to calm internal conflicts? So, if Russia had some internal conflicts, it's completely fine for them to invade Ukraine?

And since USA is in conflict every day since 2016, it's fine if they just go and invade other countries???

Dex-chan lover
what? So you mean it's reasonable for countries to invade other countries to calm internal conflicts? So, if Russia had some internal conflicts, it's completely fine for them to invade Ukraine?

And since USA is in conflict every day since 2016, it's fine if they just go and invade other countries???
I do say it's reasonable to shift the hatred inside to the outside.

But do I ever say it's fine to do that and it's the right thing to do?

Dex-chan lover
Exactly, it make perfect sense! Creating a threat or a common enemy is the basic of mob manipulation! History is full of examples and some countries or better say regimes, are still surviving by this crude method! But it's a delicate balance, if you get aggressive you risk a coalition of other countries to destroy you, or your own people get fed up with you and destroy you from within! :salute:

Users who are viewing this thread