Dainana Maouji Zilbagias no Maou Keikokuki - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - A Pointer for Destroying the Kingdom

Dex-chan lover
I dunno, but I think if the king becomes someone so strong that others are no match for him and then banishes internal conflict, killing those who break his rules displaying the disparity between his power and the others, he could usher them a new prosperity era without in-fighting and without the need to kill other races.

I think the fail with first king logic was that: he clearly showed that he could convive in peace with others races (the scenes where he's learning with other races), but due to his barbaric upbringing and barbaric perspective, he rationalized that it would be impossible and he'd need to conquer everything by brute force (because that's how he was raised, even if he was smarter than the rest of his race).

And since he was the first one, therefore the most important and revered, everyone just follow his suit and never try to challenge his way of thinking.

Sure he might have impulses due to his race, but if he was as warmonger as he believed, he would kill the dwarves, elfs and everyone on sight without second thoughts when he journeyed alone.

Also I'll keep on copium that MC's childhood friend somehow reincarnated and will reunite with him.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread