Daites Ryou Koubouki - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what kind of face he would make if she told him about ABC weapons

Fed-Kun's army
What I find truly scary is how all this was made while keeping it a secret from the neighbor counties... how is it even possible to keep things of this magnitude a secret!? I think even with closed borders its still impossible XD

Aggregator gang
hmmmmm she may have all that knowledge but IF she was indeed an ordinary woman then maybe, just maybe she wont have the knowledge for nukes unless she was a genious in the science dept (math,bio,chem,phys,etc,etc) THEN hubby can start worrying for real unless he wants to use them for world domination but being how FMC is i bet she will silence him in ninja like ways or so...

Motorcyle, in fantasy isekai world! Who would've thought that such day will come at last.

Dex-chan lover
Reminder the source LN series is incomplete, as the author passed away in a traffic accident 2 months after the latest volume 8 was released.

I'm kinda disappointed bc the MC just like lost her innocence and was like 1 panel deal and that's it.
Overall i like the story and for what i think this is she remebers everything from her last life as permanent memories.
That would explain quite a lot of stuff.

Ok so tell me, does the MC is super genius and have degrees in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, metallurgy, chemical engineering, etc? Common people won’t be able to create all those stuffs. Photographic memories are not enough. If what she did is only giving the engineers the blueprint then I must applaud them instead. They are the genius ones.

Aggregator gang
if she told him the level of technology of this world like the ability to cause an "eternal winter" globally in just a few mere hours with weapons that they created, or the ability to "fire" a weapon capable laying waste to several KM from as far away as several countries. wonder how horrified he would be. unless this his reaction was shown better in a novel or something.

@Moth Her husband and the other guy lampshaded the fact that she perfectly remembered blueprints that she saw once years ago, and how most other people wouldn't be able to do this, so there's probably something that's going to be revealed about that.
I'm guessing she was probably either a genius with perfect memory in her past life, or just liked to read about how things worked in her past life as a hobby and got the perfect memory retroactively when she was isekai'd. Either way, her abnormally great memory probably has something to do with her remembering her past life.

Users who are viewing this thread