Dame Ningen no Aishikata

Dex-chan lover
I read these chapters thinking this was parody and was laughing at how ridiculous FL was.

…Now I’m actually curious about this serialization. This’ll either be peak...Or depression into dropped combo. Nothing in between.

I read the pre-serialization here on MD and honestly I don't think it was a good read. Female MCs feelings didn't seem genuine except for when she sneers at him. You'd think that when you're in love you care about the other person, but to me, it only seems like she cared about him staying miserable. Meanwhile the guy tries and... just fails over and over? Like, there was no progress being made in their relationship. He depends on her, she laughs at him. She holds all the cards all the time in this relationship. At one point I simply stopped reading because it felt too masochistic to continue. Serialization might turn out different, but don't count on me giving it a second shot. And I'd suggest you skip it as well.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
I'm so fucking tired of these doormat MCs without any spine or spunk letting others walk all over them.

Users who are viewing this thread