Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Ch. 41 - Claus' Evolution

Dex-chan lover
We are about enter one of the most epic fight in this "first arc".

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

She really is living up how her being the 'rabbit' character really is, huh? :lol:
Looks like his 'Auto' Skill really also passively trains him as he uses it. Coupled by his own innate sharp senses (due to be being alone in quests for a long time), a bit of his auto skills probably became muscle memory by now. Maybe he'll become stronger the more he uses his skills and he probably can even calculate how long he will need to take down an enemy next.
Anyway, I am also curios how much his skills will evolve further next.

Dex-chan lover
So in one page her panties were half out, in the next page the panties were covered with her pants and when she jumps at him she was pants off panties all out… did I miss some pages? Lol
vG8EKS.jpg

page 12

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so his experiences in Auto-Mode have been ingrained in muscle memory. A bit out there, but kind of reasonable? :thonk:

It is a thousand times more reasonable than a lucky fluke... I was really hoping that the writer will not just go: "lucky set of events teehee-pero!"

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if he targets the same person twice in a row. 9 months of nonstop auto
Given how his auto return works, I imagine it'd actually spend 9 months taking unconventional but impeccable care of her to ensure a safe and healthy pregnancy and childbirth, spend another month or so providing post pregnancy care to fully recover her strength, and then finish it with however many days of auto are needed before she's got the second loaf in the oven :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess, the way to improve beyhond the cap is killing people...

Dex-chan lover
Given how his auto return works, I imagine it'd actually spend 9 months taking unconventional but impeccable care of her to ensure a safe and healthy pregnancy and childbirth, spend another month or so providing post pregnancy care to fully recover her strength, and then finish it with however many days of auto are needed before she's got the second loaf in the oven :meguusmug:
if we are being realistic, the real action the auto mode would do is to be pro life and abort the first kid in whichever way minimizes the timer.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if his auto mode can consider the people ethic, time, and place too. Or it will just chose the most efficient method, so anywhere & anytime will do :finnawoke:

Dex-chan lover
I love that Claus lives rent free in Gaine's head. He has shown no real intention to go after Gaine, rather Claus seemed content getting stronger and improving his and his sister's lives.

Everything that has happened and is about to happen is because Gaine is a total lunatic narcissist. Even after his Dad wa forced to swoop in and save him and his party, he has come up with a new way to self-destruct.
Can't help it, daddy said Clause was better. Gotta shield the ego after that one.

Dex-chan lover
So... his idea is to create a Blue Eyes Twin Burst Dragon from YuGiOh?

Welp. I guess that would work... to level up MC again. :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
I think I may have asked this before, but....

...Are we SURE that this title isn't supposed to have the "harem" tag? Because even if Merrim is in full-denial mode (if, for no other reason, than to avoid the ill attention of the yandere-imouto) that still leaves Charlotte and Liz. And all you need is more than one.

No, seriously guys. The only .jp website that is selling this title and uses tags the way we do here on MD is eBook Japan.

And for some reason? They don't use a "harem" tag. At all. Here's proof - a title that is well known where the MC is explicitly supposed to have more than one wife (mostly for political reasons).
https://ebookjapan.yahoo.co.jp/books/443930/

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

She really is living up how her being the 'rabbit' character really is, huh? :lol:
Looks like his 'Auto' Skill really also passively trains him as he uses it. Coupled by his own innate sharp senses (due to be being alone in quests for a long time), a bit of his auto skills probably became muscle memory by now. Maybe he'll become stronger the more he uses his skills and he probably can even calculate how long he will need to take down an enemy next.
Anyway, I am also curios how much his skills will evolve further next.
MC'll breed Charlotte like a rabbit.

Users who are viewing this thread