Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Ch. 43 - Bud of Calamity

Dex-chan lover
I knew the rest of the party were overconfident morons, but holy crap! When he reveals that it is a beast capable of mass-destruction on a mythical scale, none of them bats an eye...

Can I say, I want them all to live. Death's too much of an out for these horrid scum. I do want their skills sealed and maybe some lost limbs. (And if we can seal skills via magic, then do it Hokuto no Ken style!)

Dex-chan lover
wait.... I understand the "fucked up" the blondie did since it was from miles away but why the hell that monster coming straight to MC ? I expected it to go rampage and got MC involved(like rampage in his village)

Is it still got controlled by blondie gang?

Double-page supporter
not gonna lie that 4 armed/winged wyvern is looking pretty cool.

Double-page supporter
wait.... I understand the "fucked up" the blondie did since it was from miles away but why the hell that monster coming straight to MC ? I expected it to go rampage and got MC involved(like rampage in his village)

Is it still got controlled by blondie gang?
it did, it destroyed several dungeons after it escaped.

Dex-chan lover
it did, it destroyed several dungeons after it escaped.
lol. I skimmed it and only read the "destroyed the dungoen it got keeped" part. reread it after you mentioned it and yeah, sounds like it's sweeping anything along its way but

the last page make it ramming straight to MC house kinda make it like its goal is MC and the others town/dungeon simply just "in its way to MC"

well, it will most likely reveal next chapter if it's simply concidence (going to rampage in this town and MC house was closest) or not.

Users who are viewing this thread