Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - Crush the Venomized G…

Dex-chan lover
let me clarify that Merim's skill is not "Intuition" but "Inspiration".
It's idiotic but it is how it is named.

image.png

It's written as 直感 (chokkan) and means Intuition/Instinct but the author uses Inspiration as Furigana reading. As silly as it is, wish the scanlators stick to that.

I think the taunts are part of AUTO BATTLE to get his opponents to do what he wants
His Auto-Battle has a mind of its own

:kek:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I like the concept of "Auto" Skill, it's skill where you going to get the best result with the best path possible, and in this case it require the user to break the natural limiter of their body in order to achieve the result.

Even though yes it has I'd say 99.999% success rate, it doesn't mean without a consequences.

For example, the Auto skill ignore everything else in order to succeed even if it kills the user, for example due to hunger, limit break, and any pain.

Dex-chan lover
Poor guy's gonna be feeling that in the morning, after his body moved unnaturally well. He whips out martial arts, completely out of nowhere and without any prior training? Bro's gonna be hurting something bad for sure. Probably tore, no, shredded some muscles in the process.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if his body will get used to fighting when he does auto battle and he picks up some actual skills... who am I kidding this author won't do that

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if his body will get used to fighting when he does auto battle and he picks up some actual skills... who am I kidding this author won't do that
I don't think this is really a case of the author not wanting to do it, more that the whole point of using auto-battle is to win fights he isn't able to otherwise, so even after he gets skills he'll still be activating auto-battle against stronger opponents, which will cause him to just strain his body even further beyond the limits of whatever physical strength / skills he has.

If it's a fight he can manage with his actual skill level without having to strain himself beyond his limits, he doesn't really have a reason to use auto-battle.

Users who are viewing this thread