Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 29 - The Real Threat

Dex-chan lover
So, I am betting they kill the ghoul, take its body as proof. They arrive late, but get a pass because of this victory.

I also hope Gaine is castrated.

Dex-chan lover
Hi everyone, scanlator here. Regretfully, I'll get super busy with irl work very soon, which means I'll most likely have to stop the scanlations.

I've been pushing my limits recently, which you may have noticed with the near daily updates. The good news is that all the hard work has paid off - I'm on track to finish this entire arc before I stop.

I won't spoil how many chapters there are left in this arc. Please continue to enjoy the ride and thank you for reading!
Well, all good things must come to an end eventually... thank you for your work.

Dex-chan lover
t0MuHJi.png

This song is very fitting for this

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hi everyone, scanlator here. Regretfully, I'll get super busy with irl work very soon, which means I'll most likely have to stop the scanlations.

I've been pushing my limits recently, which you may have noticed with the near daily updates. The good news is that all the hard work has paid off - I'm on track to finish this entire arc before I stop.

I won't spoil how many chapters there are left in this arc. Please continue to enjoy the ride and thank you for reading!
Aww...well, like characters in these mangas like to say, can't be helped. IRL takes priority. You do what you need to do. Hope to see you again soon.

Dex-chan lover

I appreciate the grind mate. Keep up the great work, and thank you for the releases.

Dex-chan lover

Thank you so much for all the translations of this!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the updates

Supporter

Thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover

I hope things go well with work.

I really appreciate all that work you have done scanlating here, I know that can take quite a bit of time. It's been enjoyable reading more of this series!

Dex-chan lover

Thanks you man, don't burn out yourself though

Aggregator gang
I'm actually kind of mad that she only got knocked out of the scene and not verifiably killed.

Fed-Kun's army

Thank you for your hard work. Remember to take care of yourself =)

Dex-chan lover
This series really going from something I read to pass the time and had absolutely no expectations of, to something I actually enjoy reading and look forward to the next developments.
Thank you for all the work you've done so far, hope things turn out alright irl

Dex-chan lover
Unrelated: why does she look like she's throwing a hadouken or kamehameha?

Dex-chan lover
Woah, I was expecting some gigantic centaur ghoul here, not fucking Doomking Balerdroch. They're so screwed.

Users who are viewing this thread