Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 31 - The Guild Shakes

Supporter
If gaine had used a poison that took 2.5 hours or greater to kill mc, it would have worked. Gaine's arrogance and pride will be his death.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking idiot. The guy is a fucking dumbass

Love how auto return will do anything to make it back home, even running across roofs.

Dex-chan lover
If it did work his time stop + always hit item, wouldn't someone have found Claus outright assassinated somewhere with an item that could have traced back to Gaine. Don't they have laws against murder? Or is he in "I'll just make whatever I do/did not a crime after I'm king" mode? That's a big "if" and a large gamble when it fails.
this is why i say the items and skills in this universe are stupid, why would a respectable hero need to buy an perma death murder guarantee item if hes a good guy and a hero, its just fucking dumb. ngl tho i dont really care about the "logical fallacy" of a manga that i read mostly for its absurdity i just like the funny pictures and the moment i try to think about it my brain immediately rejects whatever is in front of me LOL

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a ton for translating!

So, while I'm with you all on the cathartic joys of this chapter, I gotta mention something that makes my smile a wee bit bigger;

While they are all still jerks, his crew have started to realize Gaine is bonkers. It is small, but the cracks are there now and they run deep... None of them seem to be friends, and now the job begins to fall under their "perfect" leader.

A small thing, but it does make what is gonna happen from here a bit more interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Absolute power corrupts absolutely. It also makes you a pretentious idiot. I wonder how Gaine will deus ex out of this, now that he's basically a wanted man if he tries to flee.

Dex-chan lover
It would have been funny if he ended up burning through the 10 minutes in his time stop state. Oops, the poison wasn't paused. Especially if he can't end his stopped time at will.

If it did work his time stop + always hit item, wouldn't someone have found Claus outright assassinated somewhere with an item that could have traced back to Gaine. Don't they have laws against murder? Or is he in "I'll just make whatever I do/did not a crime after I'm king" mode? That's a big "if" and a large gamble when it fails.
Description on the dart says that it disappears when the person dies, erasing the evidence.

Dex-chan lover
Man I love how all of the Auto skills have stunting built right in.

image.png
That panel i can imagine hearing his worldview just went CRACK

The previous chapter mentioned the [Hero 's Aspect], can anyone spoil if I'm right in guessing that its going to be Claus' sister?

Dex-chan lover
Now I like this. LETS GO AUTHOR! I LOVE YOU!

RAPE THIS FILTH OF A MAN WITH A METAL ROD SO HOT THAT HIS ASSHOLE WOULD DISINTEGRATE ON COMTACT!

Double-page supporter
The previous chapter mentioned the [Hero 's Aspect], can anyone spoil if I'm right in guessing that its going to be Claus' sister?
not a clue, honestly. the skill of her sister is also unique, but its a "mark all the food in the area" one.
i think most of this dude's monologues is just him fellating himself due to narcissism, so the whole "chosen hero" bullshit is just his ego speaking

Group Leader
That face is just pure perfection. Truly King(lol) level.

It's totally worth the pain watching Claus' struggle from the start.

Dex-chan lover
Auto skill confirmed for manipulating fate itself. If the Timer Skill is in the realm of kings, then the Auto skill must be in the realm of gods.
It's probably worth mentioning that the Auto skill hasn't actually manipulated fate yet. Gaine's skills are A) Time stop and B) "Hit Without Fail", neither of which were actually prevented by Claus' Auto. It could easily be that the "hit without fail" just means it'll hit a target, and not the intended one (this time, it hit Gaine, so it still worked as it hit a target).

Claus's skill isn't necessarily trumping Gaine's by being a higher level, they're just clashing in such a way to make sure that all the effects resolve correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread