Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 35 - Liz's Judgement

Dex-chan lover
This is your first time?

Damn bro you did good. I like it when people have standards and not just throw a wall of Arial/Calibri at us. Have seen at least 1 person who absolutely completely neglects not only proofreading the text, but also uses those kind of basic-ass fonts like it’s a presentation slide.

Dex-chan lover
no cringe meme humor to pander to zoomers
for me this is already 100x better than reaper and zero scans
been awhile since i can jus chill and read manga jus the way it was translated in the good ol days

Dex-chan lover
Hey Irrelevant Scans, I appreciate picking up this chapter even just on a trial basis. Great work!

I wonder what power Liz will have? It might become something that will work with her brocon

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your work TL-ing! I didn't even notice any errors or awkward phrasing, so for a first time this is most then ok! And it's true we take for granted the work of many scanslators, especially we're reading for free! What pisses me off are those who are doing barely the minimum with mtl, eye hurting typesetting and no proofreading just to go and beg for money!

Group Leader
Hey, I'm the guy who translated this chapter. Just so no one's left wondering what's going on, I was DM'd earlier today by a translator from a group called MangaSushi who were interested in continuing the translation, which I approved of, so those guys should be working on this manga henceforth.

Dex-chan lover
with a name like that, there's undoubtedly going to be a dragon involved in this arc.

Supporter
Hey, I'm the guy who translated this chapter. Just so no one's left wondering what's going on, I was DM'd earlier today by a translator from a group called MangaSushi who were interested in continuing the translation, which I approved of, so those guys should be working on this manga henceforth.
Cool, they do a pretty decent job on several series I follow so this is good news.

Users who are viewing this thread