Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
For some reason I feel the dragon is going to escape and Claus and his party is going to end up defeating it some how.
Every Dark Soul / Elden Ring / Skyrim like monster in this manga will be beaten by Klaus, it is on the title ( auto-defeat ).

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

LOL Gaine just gave Claus new XP
And potentially drive him into more trouble than what he bargained for.

Dex-chan lover
I hope Gaine dead. Probably not, but I hope so. Either this guy "got punished" and go to jail and then escape it or his dad has to suck dicks so he could live.

Group Leader
To be honest, W strategy, we all would do this if we were in that world, it's only that he is a shonen manga villain, so bro had no hope from the start :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
how kind of them to raise a monster for our mc to shred lmao

Dex-chan lover
Let's nurture something uncontrollable and hard to subjugate, yeah, good call.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that kind of thing should be made illegal, and if it hasn't already, then Gaine will be the reason such a law will take place.

Dex-chan lover
Love the subtle thing of the map of the dungeon already showing the fuck-up happening that there is a crack forming from the blast the super boss just did.

Dex-chan lover
what a brain dead retard, i hope he dies from this
More than likely he'll live only to be punished for his stupidity
To be fair and play devils advocate here a little.
Its not really a bad idea, he just did not prepare enough and most likely does not have a fail safe in worst case scenario.
He is too proud to even imagine himself failing after all.

Its mostly a case of carelessness really.
If he was calm instead off getting his jimmies russeld and planned it out abit more it would probably have worked.

Users who are viewing this thread