Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 32 - (New) Aren't You Getting Too Carried Away?

Dex-chan lover
People might be angry at editors many times saying that they stop authors from doing what they truly want, but let this be a reminder that editors usually do their job properly to fix things since some authors are completely blind to their faults.

Dex-chan lover
People might be angry at editors many times saying that they stop authors from doing what they truly want, but let this be a reminder that editors usually do their job properly to fix things since some authors are completely blind to their faults.
hahaha this is true, now we know what happen when an editor let the author run wild, probably the first route got backlash in japan (weird taste though), still series is popular with other authors at least, maybe he got help from them to retcon the 3some.

Fed-Kun's army
this chapter sucks. i feel kinda empty after reading.
Nothing makes me feel emptier than the "Oh yeah she fucks a different guy every day but somehow she never does after she fucks the mc and the mc can't fuck anyone else either because that would be bad"

Fed-Kun's army
thank god the author is free to do what he wants now. Instead of that bullshit plot of trying to be wholesome. Nah fuck that, It just didn't make any fucking sense. The slut gets banged by fucking everyone but then somehow gets stopped by reality after banging the mc. And the mc can't fuck anyone else because he needs to prove he is a saint or some shit? NAAAAH fuck that, if your fmc is a slut, the mc can be a slut too and that should be fine. At least not a fucking virgin who only has ever fucked her 💀 it is not needed, partners should be equal, and one doesn't have to be the "bigger person". This is exactly like those manhwas where the mc fucks the entire cast and ends up with the virgin fmc at the end. Is bullshit!

Power Uploader
First of all, thanks for translation, now to chapter itself:

Duality of readers itself probably shows in chapters like this, one half is okay with with re-writes and is happy author "defeated editors" which I also think is worth admiring, on other hand, other half doesn't sit perfectly fine with development of past 2 chapters, "vanilla" development showed more flashed out characterisation for MC, even if it was less "realistic" (what kind of realism are you looking for in manga about school fool of gyaru sluts, huh?) but was more coherent with story, especially chapter after previous 3some attempt was well writen.

For me personaly, I hope that author will once again prove his writing abilities, which he showed couple times before, just hoping that it would be more to my liking, as those 2 chapters while awesome and are to authors original intent, are somewhan diminishing to the plot overall so far. Can't please them all.

Fed-Kun's army
You can also kiss that friendship with the gyaru goodbye too, she’d probably hate his guts now.
..And that would be for the better considering how poorly the gyaru treated him just because he's not as hot as the many other scumbags that plow Misaki on a regular

t28

Dex-chan lover
It’s only work “defeating the editor” if what you get after it is better.

Really have to ask yourself is this is genuinely better or would have been better served as some “what if” extras for the volume release

As long as the author doesn't pivot into pointless drama then I guess its not the worst thing. On the flip side, if its just more fucking and nothing else the author could have just made this a hentai doujin and saved everybody the time

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I won't complain about the threesome, but he's gonna have some work to do now to make it up to the people who prefered the original. Can't have it both ways.

Nothing makes me feel emptier than the "Oh yeah she fucks a different guy every day but somehow she never does after she fucks the mc and the mc can't fuck anyone else either because that would be bad"
thank god the author is free to do what he wants now. Instead of that bullshit plot of trying to be wholesome. Nah fuck that, It just didn't make any fucking sense. The slut gets banged by fucking everyone but then somehow gets stopped by reality after banging the mc. And the mc can't fuck anyone else because he needs to prove he is a saint or some shit? NAAAAH fuck that, if your fmc is a slut, the mc can be a slut too and that should be fine. At least not a fucking virgin who only has ever fucked her 💀 it is not needed, partners should be equal, and one doesn't have to be the "bigger person". This is exactly like those manhwas where the mc fucks the entire cast and ends up with the virgin fmc at the end. Is bullshit!
The reason she had shallow relationships with men that only involved sex was because she got betrayed by the guy she liked and her sister, I have nothing against the mc NOT being a turbo virgin or whatever but if you people aren't irked by the fact that these new chapters basically reinforces that trauma and weakens their relationship then what fcking manga have you people been reading?

Dex-chan lover
The new version of the last two chapters made it feel like the author got too horny while obsessing over the idea of threesomes, so he gave up on the story

The question is does the author go back to the romance plotline or just go all in on fucking around. If its the former, things will get really fucking stupid in a frustrating way. It would be stupid in the latter as well but in a "turn your brain off" way.

Users who are viewing this thread