Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 35 - (New) Do You Want To Have Sex?

Fed-Kun's army
Has anyone noticed that the author has established a childhood connection between the fmc and what I'm assuming is suppose to be mr super Chad that is more then what's connecting the mc and fmc on top of only really adding the mc childhood friend to establish a base ball revelry between them that will end in a generic under dog win or genius pathetic mc lose as well as I feeling like we are back at chapter 5 for a threesome that is noth pointless and had no consequence plus if he's with other girl he isn't with her and all the character relatingship building is through sex

Double-page supporter
oh god, dude's gonna get double cucked by having this childhood friend taken by the sex friend isn't he

lol, lmao even

Dex-chan lover
what the fuck, i was gonna say are the pages mixed up? but some of the panels in a single page are like nonsequitors too
what the fuck is happening, are there two goutous?

Dex-chan lover
It’s weird. In the old version I would’ve been all for them having some time apart to acknowledge their feelings and help them realize what they really wanted, but with the new version their relationship has sort of regressed so I don’t see the time apart doing any favors for their current relationship. If anything they’re more likely to drift apart with the way things are going.

Last edited:
Now that we've reached chapter 35... I don't know guys... It seems to me that the author threw away all the construction he did up to chapter 30 and is starting again. Right now, it seems like a totally inconsistent story.

Dex-chan lover
so they'll just discard the old timeline. and since agawa's still fucking other dudes, her progress with the mc has been reset to zero it seems.

Dex-chan lover
So the upcoming chapters are going to be the "new" ones?

Fed-Kun's army
Man, the last panel, Gotou has been hit by the "badump, omg Akito is so cute. My heart, han". So, everything will be not only about Agawa in his head (well, we enter the erotic romcom, so :p ).

As how thing will evolve between Agawa and Gotou for some chapters...she has been straight on how it'll work for now: never ever talk about love with her and no more than sex friend (the 3some asked for a sacrifice, reset chara progression). He can ask for sex if she is avalaible. But if he ask again for more than that, he'll be yeeted at some point.
I can see Gotou be less proactive (and we have Akito now). but how Agawa will react after a while ?

Welp, this rewrite has been a true monkey paw.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
So are we going to have the same situation with Agawa and the president but Agawa and the new girl? Because it's looking like that. Plus these last chapters have been so robotic.

I thought the retcon was an error but gave the author a vote of confidence. It looks he really needed the editor to straight him up.
I knew this story was to be a trainwreck once he got his way. As a person who owns his own comic company there’s a reason we have editors and if the writer doesn’t like how his story is going by the standards editors set then the story will be axed. It’s as simple as that. If this is what the story go be like from now on it would have been better if it got axed. This story is turning into pure shit now.

Gonna be honest, the threesome scene wasn't even depicted that well, certainly not well enough to warrant what's looking like a bag fumble for the plot.

Users who are viewing this thread