Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 35 - (New) Do You Want To Have Sex?

Dex-chan lover
Bro thinking that being a whore isn't a bad thing :lul:
All you're saying is that you're a judgmental asshole
Guy fucks around, he's a badass, so that's good
Girl fucks around, she's a slut, a whore, it's baaaaad
Don't be a hypocrite, if it's between two consenting people there's nothing wrong with people having a lot of sex

Also, what exactly is bad with being a whore? Please do specify

Dex-chan lover
Are you aware that manga authors definitely don't read internet comments, in English, on a site where fan translations are posted for free? Nor do they "release" anything on mangadex in the first place, nor nhentai, which are both unofficial, third-party, unsanctioned platforms?
i know, i just figured id get my thoughts out there for myself and for anyone who may agree.

I think that the whole reason the author focused on baseball in this chapter was to build up to MC and fmc meeting up at the batting cage, looks like the author's been advised by his editor to switch the story into more of a romcom now focusing on these 4 characters.

Dex-chan lover
I fucking forgot who the other guy was and I thought I was reading chapter with two parallel timelines and two parallel gotos

Dex-chan lover
I think that the whole reason the author focused on baseball in this chapter was to build up to MC and fmc meeting up at the batting cage, looks like the author's been advised by his editor to switch the story into more of a romcom now focusing on these 4 characters.
It's the opposite, old timeline was the editor idea, so if anything what we're seeing now is the actual original idea the mangaka had, which makes sense because Akito was foreshadowed before, but for some reason never showed, and her foreshadowing was pretty early too if I remember correctly, which makes me wonder if editor didn't want childhood friend in the story or something :thonk:

All you're saying is that you're a judgmental asshole
Guy fucks around, he's a badass, so that's good
Girl fucks around, she's a slut, a whore, it's baaaaad
Don't be a hypocrite, if it's between two consenting people there's nothing wrong with people having a lot of sex

Also, what exactly is bad with being a whore? Please do specify
dfdCwLq.png

Sorry, that sealed it for me, i now prefer the new timeline. That girl is super wholesome. Also the aunt is a hottie, i hope we get to see her naked too.
Dunno why the "sorry". If you like it, you like it. If you don't like it, you don't like it. There's nothing to be sorry about.

Dex-chan lover
You do know that doesn't show what is bad about being a whore in itself right?

Did Agawa ever  care about these people opinion? Because she was always pretty much openly and proudly a slut.

All you're saying and showing is that other people opinion and judgement is more important than being happy by just being yourself.

You do know people do that shit for other reasons too right? Sure they're badmouthing her for being a slut, but they could do that for anything they judge "bad", like being gay.

Seriously, if anything you prove my point, do you or anyone else here think that would happen if Agawa was a man? Sure some girls would still talk shit, but many would see male Agawa as a chad, with the guys being outright jealous he gets all the girls.

You're just proving my point that the only reason it's "bad" for a woman to be a slut is due to hypocrisy, double standards and sexism.

So again I ask, what is bad about being a slut / whore?

Last edited:
Supporter
Honestly baffled that some people here wanted the cuck timeline :dogkek:
Up until the reversal of (Old) chapter 35, this series was, in terms of story, simply a slow motion trainwreck. I suppose people were okay with the author (and editor) leaning into that. "What's happening is terrible, but I don't wanna look away lol."

The (New) storyline is trying something different. Are we going to examine more closely what makes all of these slightly broken characters tick? Or is this just going to become romcom slop? Probably both, but it's risky, and quite the tone change.

Personally, I (still) want to see where this goes.

Dex-chan lover
Up until the reversal of (Old) chapter 35, this series was, in terms of story, simply a slow motion trainwreck. I suppose people were okay with the author (and editor) leaning into that. "What's happening is terrible, but I don't wanna look away lol." The (New) storyline is trying something different. Are we going to examine more closely what makes all of these slightly broken characters tick? Or is this just going to become romcom slop? Probably both, but it's risky, and quite the tone change. Personally, I (still) want to see where this goes.
Wasn't it also more or less a retelling of the original story? I suspect part of the reason people were okay with it is because many always knew what to expect, there was no risk, just needed to remake the story slightly better.

I do hope the (New) will  actually go somewhere, I understand why some dislike it, doesn’t help that it's seemingly going into completely new territory, but I feel it has potential to be superior to the original story.

Fed-Kun's army
Wasn't it also more or less a retelling of the original story? I suspect part of the reason people were okay with it is because many always knew what to expect, there was no risk, just needed to remake the story slightly better.

I do hope the (New) will  actually go somewhere, I understand why some dislike it, doesn’t help that it's seemingly going into completely new territory, but I feel it has potential to be superior to the original story.
I think the main reason for all this push back is the author has thrown away 8 months worth of story progression so he could draw a rather boring threesome. The plot line between the fmc s friends and the mc is also now either reconned or rewritten or just forgotten plus I don't really see this ending like the hentai there's no real connection between the mc or fmc other then sex and with this author I don't see that changing . At least the hentai was consistent . Honestly after rethinking where the story is at and can go it would still end like the hentai just instead of fmc x mc the fmc would end up staying with super Chad while the mc ends with childhood friend

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I think the main reason for all this push back is the author has thrown away 8 months worth of story progression so he could draw a rather boring threesome. The plot line between the fmc s friends and the mc is also now either reconned or rewritten or just forgotten plus I don't really see this ending like the hentai there's no real connection between the mc or fmc other then sex and with this author I don't see that changing . At least the hentai was consistent
It is true that the progression was changed, can't deny that, but I feel that saying it was thrown out is being disingenuous, all the stuff before still happened, the threesome is just a bump in the road, it didn't make all the previous plot disappear.

Also, let's be real, there was never that much of a connection between Gotou and Agawa to begin with, sure he was always in love with her and she was slowly falling for him, but their relationship was always first and foremost sex, with Gotou accepting anything as long as he could eventually get with her, even if that meant becoming a super cuck cause she would still fuck other guys while he never fucks other girls.

I prefer that they have bumps in the road before getting together, than Gotou proving his "superior pure love" by always being faithful to a girl who was never his to begin with + power of his might dick, cause that is where it was going, pres would send eeeevil sluts and Gotou would "win" by never having sex, being "faithful" to Agawa, and eventually "saving" her from the eeevil slut ways.

I think we might still get a scene with Agawa friends, it's just that the focus right now is reconnecting with Akito.

it sucks that you watch agawa invite the other guy for sex in the chapter instead of him going for it first, showing that nothing really progressed unlike the other timeline.

i wonder what the play is gonna be with the new girl, the fact they bring up the other guy was more than likely on the same baseball team and pretty popular makes me think the author is going full degeneracy and have the guy cuck gotoh two fold before allowing gotoh to really develope.

Dex-chan lover
it sucks that you watch agawa invite the other guy for sex in the chapter instead of him going for it first, showing that nothing really progressed unlike the other timeline.

i wonder what the play is gonna be with the new girl, the fact they bring up the other guy was more than likely on the same baseball team and pretty popular makes me think the author is going full degeneracy and have the guy cuck gotoh two fold before allowing gotoh to really develope.
Then Gotou fucks Takeda mother
Everyone cucks each other :dogkek:

Contributor
None of this has been volumized yet. There's still time to fix things and go back to the original, much better timeline…

Fed-Kun's army
It is true that the progression was changed, can't deny that, but I feel that saying it was thrown out is being disingenuous, all the stuff before still happened, the threesome is just a bump in the road, it didn't make all the previous plot disappear.

Also, let's be real, there was never that much of a connection between Gotou and Agawa to begin with, sure he was always in love with her and she was slowly falling for him, but their relationship was always first and foremost sex, with Gotou accepting anything as long as he could eventually get with her, even if that meant becoming a super cuck cause she would still fuck other guys while he never fucks other girls.

I prefer that they have bumps in the road before getting together, than Gotou proving his "superior pure love" by always being faithful to a girl who was never his to begin with + power of his might dick, cause that is where it was going, pres would send eeeevil sluts and Gotou would "win" by never having sex, being "faithful" to Agawa, and eventually "saving" her from the eeevil slut ways.

I think we might still get a scene with Agawa friends, it's just that the focus right now is reconnecting with Akito.
I just don't see it it'll take another 8 months worth of this story just to get back to where we were I see this getting the axe first the author has reconned way to much of the story here I know him super simping / loving her no matter what was rather dumb but now the story just seems to have gotten stupider the only out I see is if her seeing the relationship between the mc and childhood friend bloom into something causes her to reevaluate her relationship with the mc and rethink what she wants from it and I don't think this author can really write that

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread