Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 35 - (New) Do You Want To Have Sex?

Fed-Kun's army
Look I'ma call it now if I'm wrong I will eat crow over it later gotou and agawa will not end up together I don't think this author wants to wright that story and from my point of view the rewrite has proven that

Dex-chan lover
Look I'ma call it now if I'm wrong I will eat crow over it later gotou and agawa will not end up together I don't think this author wants to wright that story and from my point of view the rewrite has proven that
Just to remind this is technically  not a rewrite, because it's what the mangaka wanted to begin with, editor convinced him to do something else, but he  really wanted to draw that threesome and whatever else that comes after, so if anything mangaka undid the rewrite lol

And nothing is proven because we're barely getting back to chapter 36, nobody knows how it'll go in the long run, especially if he really go completely off-rails and don't repeat the original story.

Fed-Kun's army
Just to remind this is technically  not a rewrite, because it's what the mangaka wanted to begin with, editor convinced him to do something else, but he  really wanted to draw that threesome and whatever else that comes after, so if anything mangaka undid the rewrite lol

And nothing is proven because we're barely getting back to chapter 36, nobody knows how it'll go in the long run, especially if he really go completely off-rails and don't repeat the original story.
I he doesn't repeat the source material ending then I'm right

Dex-chan lover
I he doesn't repeat the source material ending then I'm right
No, because what you all actually keep saying is that he ruined the story, which isn't true, ever since new timeline started you all scream every single chapter how the manga is ruined forever and shouldn't have been changed, nothing was proved because you guys don't even wait to see where it go.

Fed-Kun's army
No, because what you all actually keep saying is that he ruined the story, which isn't true, ever since new timeline started you all scream every single chapter how the manga is ruined forever and shouldn't have been changed, nothing was proved because you guys don't even wait to see where it go.
Ok you miss understand what has me so annoyed it isn't the story changing it's all the wasted time . I don't even care about the ntr I don't care if this doesn't follow the hentai plot or if it does but I hate having so much of my time wasted and lastly all this guy writes are messed up ntr s he can't write a romance and I don't think he wants to . He s like the rin and stimpy creater

Dex-chan lover
Ok you miss understand what has me so annoyed it isn't the story changing it's all the wasted time . I don't even care about the ntr I don't care if this doesn't follow the hentai plot or if it does but I hate having so much of my time wasted and lastly all this guy writes are messed up ntr s he can't write a romance and I don't think he wants to . He s like the rin and stimpy creater
I wouldn't say it was wasted, the payoff was just delayed, Gotou and Agawa is almost certain to get together, we're just going through a different path instead of following the original story, it's probably gonna be better but need to wait for the build-up of the new plots.

I do agree the spot where he stopped was a really bad tease for pay-off, he took too long to decide to say "fuck it" and redo everything.

Fed-Kun's army
I wouldn't say it was wasted, the payoff was just delayed, Gotou and Agawa is almost certain to get together, we're just going through a different path instead of following the original story, it's probably gonna be better but need to wait for the build-up of the new plots.

I do agree the spot where he stopped was a really bad tease for pay-off, he took too long to decide to say "fuck it" and redo everything.
That's going to take at least 2 years at this rate have you seen the extra panels in the hentai if you have you can understand what kinda story this author wants to write

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That's going to take at least 2 years at this rate have you seen the extra panels in the hentai if you have you can understand what kinda story this author wants to write
You don't know how long it'll take neither what story the author wants to write, it's all assumptions until proven otherwise.

You have to let it go Elsa.

Fed-Kun's army
You don't know how long it'll take neither what story the author wants to write, it's all assumptions until proven otherwise.

You have to let it go Elsa.
Dude why are you standing so hard for such weak writing all I said is I don't think these two will end up together for instance the author just made a stronger connection between agawa and the super Chad think about it he's alluded that they have known one another since childhood or at least what wound be middle school meaning they weren't always just fuck buddies and that he likely knows more about her and her past the gotou . As well as adding a serious love interest for him that honestly knows more about him the agawa dose it still makes sense that they end up together. With him having the attention of other girls it means less time will be focused on him and her and lets face it all they ever really do is fuck that's what the author wants to draw and that's all he will do there won't be much in the way of character development between them at least that's my opinion on this matter

Dex-chan lover
Dude why are you standing so hard for such weak writing
I can say exactly the same about the original, it was just as weak, if not  weaker, since next plotline was literally ugly teacher blackmailing Agawa into sex, and pres send the 4 Great Sluts to defeat Gotou, which he would "win" by not having sex with them.
Don't act as if that wasn't weak as fuck.
all I said is I don't think these two will end up together for instance the author just made a stronger connection between agawa and the super Chad think about it he's alluded that they have known one another since childhood or at least what wound be middle school meaning they weren't always just fuck buddies and that he likely knows more about her and her past the gotou . As well as adding a serious love interest for him that honestly knows more about him the agawa dose it still makes sense that they end up together. With him having the attention of other girls it means less time will be focused on him and her and lets face it all they ever really do is fuck that's what the author wants to draw and that's all he will do there won't be much in the way of character development between them at least that's my opinion on this matter
Yeah, that's my issue, some of you don't just assume the worst, you guys already  decided only the worst possible outcome will happen, that somehow the mangaka can never write anything as good or even better than the original, and that the story is ruined forever and can never be good again no matter what happens.

Fed-Kun's army
I
I can say exactly the same about the original, it was just as weak, if not  weaker, since next plotline was literally ugly teacher blackmailing Agawa into sex, and pres send the 4 Great Sluts to defeat Gotou, which he would "win" by not having sex with them.
Don't act as if that wasn't weak as fuck.

Yeah, that's my issue, some of you don't just assume the worst, you guys already  decided only the worst possible outcome will happen, that somehow the mangaka can never write anything as good or even better than the original, and that the story is ruined forever and can never be good again no matter what happens.
It's not about the original being all that good it's not really but this is an ntr and in those almost all the time the mc ends up cucked at least the author may have softened the blow with the childhood friend as long as she isn't stolen to but it's an ntr written by an author who writes messed up ntr s so

Fed-Kun's army
As well as finding out how the author intended to move the original story after 35 it would have turned into an generic ugly basterted ntr . One big difference with gotou is yes he was simping for agawa but he also was unconditionaly in love with her which ith her character i don't think it was something she had experienced I think it's the biggest lose of the original plot line at least the only real good one which is why I don't think this author knows how to write something that isn't an ntr

Dex-chan lover
I

It's not about the original being all that good it's not really but this is an ntr and in those almost all the time the mc ends up cucked at least the author may have softened the blow with the childhood friend as long as she isn't stolen to but it's an ntr written by an author who writes messed up ntr s so
You do remember they get together in the original right? Also, Gotou knows from the beginning she's a slut, so it's not really ntr because not only she's not his to begin with, he accepts that she will fuck other guys, he accepts that even if they get together, cause he's a total cuck.
As well as finding out how the author intended to move the original story after 35 it would have turned into an generic ugly basterted ntr . One big difference with gotou is yes he was simping for agawa but he also was unconditionaly in love with her which ith her character i don't think it was something she had experienced I think it's the biggest lose of the original plot line at least the only real good one which is why I don't think this author knows how to write something that isn't an ntr
Reminder that the story was going that way because of the editor convinced the mangaka of writing like that, so you can't even blame on him the ugly teacher ntr, Gotou was more than a simp, he was a complete obsessed weirdo, also, there was nothing "special" about him being a simp, him having sex with another girl doesn't diminish his feelings for her, which reminder, she  wanted him to fuck other girls, only reason that didn't happen earlier is because she couldn't find a girl for it.

All you're saying is exactly what I mentioned before, you already decided anything the author makes is inherently bad before even giving it an actual chance.

Fed-Kun's army
You do remember they get together in the original right? Also, Gotou knows from the beginning she's a slut, so it's not really ntr because not only she's not his to begin with, he accepts that she will fuck other guys, he accepts that even if they get together, cause he's a total cuck.

Reminder that the story was going that way because of the editor convinced the mangaka of writing like that, so you can't even blame on him the ugly teacher ntr, Gotou was more than a simp, he was a complete obsessed weirdo, also, there was nothing "special" about him being a simp, him having sex with another girl doesn't diminish his feelings for her, which reminder, she  wanted him to fuck other girls, only reason that didn't happen earlier is because she couldn't find a girl for it.

All you're saying is exactly what I mentioned before, you already decided anything the author makes is inherently bad before even giving it an actual chance.
Look I'm giving it a chance just so far it isn't really better and I consider the hentai to be a different story all together and ya after reading some of this authors other works he's not a very imaginative writer seems he really likes bad endings and a lot of ntr I'm not against it personally I just find him predictable

Dex-chan lover
Look I'm giving it a chance just so far it isn't really better and I consider the hentai to be a different story all together and ya after reading some of this authors other works he's not a very imaginative writer seems he really likes bad endings and a lot of ntr I'm not against it personally I just find him predictable
The manga was just a safer version of the hentai, it was literally following same story, including to have the same plot of Agawa being blackmailed into sex by ugly teacher, Gotou probably would interrupt it, which in the long run would get him expelled or something, seriously, editor was making mangaka play safe and simple do a version 2.0 of the story.

I find funny you say he's not very imaginative and predictable, when so far the story is seemingly going completely off-rails and not just retelling the hentai plot anymore.

Fed-Kun's army
The manga was just a safer version of the hentai, it was literally following same story, including to have the same plot of Agawa being blackmailed into sex by ugly teacher, Gotou probably would interrupt it, which in the long run would get him expelled or something, seriously, editor was making mangaka play safe and simple do a version 2.0 of the story.

I find funny you say he's not very imaginative and predictable, when so far the story is seemingly going completely off-rails and not just retelling the hentai plot anymore.
On the contrary I see it going an ntr route at best gotou ends up with his childhood friend at worst alone and I believe the author wants to revisit the teacher aspect with I would assume agawa and I know it has changed from the hentai they are two different stories now and that should be obvious since I don't think gotou and agawa end up together

Dex-chan lover
On the contrary I see it going an ntr route at best gotou ends up with his childhood friend at worst alone and I believe the author wants to revisit the teacher aspect with I would assume agawa and I know it has changed from the hentai they are two different stories now and that should be obvious since I don't think gotou and agawa end up together
Well I'm not assuming the worst, so I hope for the opposite, that Gotou will see he don't need to "save" himself for Agawa, cause there is other girls he can be with, but still choose Agawa anyway, I suspect teacher plot might not happen anymore since story is taking a different direction.

My only doubt is if the sex shenanigans will be diminished or even dropped, since Gotou might get back into baseball and stop thinking about sex half the time.

Maybe this will turn into a sport manga now :dogkek:

Fed-Kun's army
Well I'm not assuming the worst, so I hope for the opposite, that Gotou will see he don't need to "save" himself for Agawa, cause there is other girls he can be with, but still choose Agawa anyway, I suspect teacher plot might not happen anymore since story is taking a different direction.

My only doubt is if the sex shenanigans will be diminished or even dropped, since Gotou might get back into baseball and stop thinking about sex half the time.

Maybe this will turn into a sport manga now :dogkek:
Not likely I think they will still have sex just it's agawa that will intimate it I won't be surprised if the school arch that's coming up is him and her I just think it will be mostly meaningless another thing the author hasn't really showed much of agawa having sex with other guys I wonder if that will change

Dex-chan lover
Not likely I think they will still have sex just it's agawa that will intimate it I won't be surprised if the school arch that's coming up is him and her I just think it will be mostly meaningless another thing the author hasn't really showed much of agawa having sex with other guys I wonder if that will change
Probably yeah, I don't think he'll really drop the sex shenanigans, but I do wonder since with introduction of Akito, Gotou played baseball in the past, so did Takeda, and Agawa was into athletics, if it'll start to at least sideline the sex.

As for Agawa having sex with other guys, I'm 50/50 that Gotou will fuck Akito, and Agawa will fuck Takeda or some other guy, but they won't like it as much, sure Gotou fucked the pres in the threesome, but Agawa was still there, so his feelings could have mixed, and sure Agawa was on it mostly for the sex, but it's clear she was falling for him and that was affecting the sex.

Mind you, I just  hope it might go that way or something similar, I know very well it might completely disappoint too lol, it's just that although I didn't dislike the previous version, I do think it's better that Gotou is not just a simp "nice guy" who keeps waiting for his supposed one true love, and that one day she'll realize nobody will love her like him or whatever.

I feel that both being flawed and screwing up before getting together is more interesting than him just being a simp and "proving" his love by never having sex with other girls.

Dex-chan lover
You have to use google translate if you don't understand japanese

https://webcomics.jp/comment/150122
With all due respect, these comments are such a nothingburger that it's hard to take them seriously. Like, yes, there's a level of negativity and discomfort, but it's just so tame that it's difficult to give it much weight, especially since there's also neutral comments in there. And even more when you compare them to what's happening in this thread.

The real indication of discomfort will be reflected in the sales of the next two volumes.
The previous one did so well, that it even ranked on Oricon, so If people are genuinely pissed off with this development, it will be felt in the sales of the next volume, and even more so in the one that follows, considering those who exclusively read manga by volume.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread