Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 35 - (New) Do You Want To Have Sex?

Dex-chan lover
The next release is on the 10th!? It's untitled so maybe it's just an announcement like a hiatus of break of some kind . If it was axed I think they would just straight up tell . We will find out what it is Sunday in the states. I forgot the author dose these it could be one of those ntr specials he dose

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If I had to say something positive about this chapter 35 over the previous one, Agawa isn't evasive to sex & not acting like she was never a slut (also no teacher blackmailing her). I like Akito but I can already predict how it is going to play out: Gotou will like her but has his heart set on Agawa leading to another trainwreck. Anyways the storytelling in this chapter could've been done better since it kept jumping between Agawa's & Gotou's POV that I had a difficult time distinguishing the two. Thanks for the translations.
Honestly, I was thinking that he falls for the new girl but it turns out she just turns him on and tries to sleep with her, constantly suggesting they do. She gets pissed at him, tells him off and disappears and then we go right back to Agawa being main girl again

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I was thinking that he falls for the new girl but it turns out she just turns him on and tries to sleep with her, constantly suggesting they do. She gets pissed at him, tells him off and disappears and then we go right back to Agawa being main girl again
What do you think will happen in the next chapter? So agawa will have sex at school 30% it's gotou 5% it's just him and maybe it'll be him and base ball girl instead or a different girl all together but somebody's getting busy at school

Last edited:
After one and a half chapter. Yuki has proven herself as perfect and I just wanna see her and gotou play baseball the whole rest of the manga.

Agawa who?

Dex-chan lover
So I found the author s x account and is well all in Japanese which I can'tread but I can Google translate some . One of the promotions that was posted yesterday still calls this a 100% pure love comedy as well as best girl and agawa kissing what I think is the author but could be gotou just crudely drawn. Guys I've been going through his posts and I'm getting rent a girlfriend vibes here

Last edited:
Possibly the biggest self sabotage by an author that I can recall in a long LONG time..
The biggest since Gal Cleaning. Not that this story was anything to write home about since the onset, but it was entertaining with all the zany shenanigans going on.

Plot twist: We're being Higurashi'd and there will be another bad ending bound from this route (previous one was Agawa getting 🍇d/SA'd by the professor) from which we'll have yet another retcon. Were that to happen I beg of the TL team to put Higurashi-like names to the timelines.

TL;DR: Copium overdose

Thanks for the translation!!

Dex-chan lover
Plot twist: We're being Higurashi'd and there will be another bad ending bound from this route (previous one was Agawa getting 🍇d/SA'd by the professor) from which we'll have yet another retcon. Were that to happen I beg of the TL team to put Higurashi-like names to the timelines.

TL;DR: Copium overdose

Thanks for the translation!!
Did you find that info here or elsewhere? And from his posts on x I don't think we will he said that the original direction it was going was boring and that he'd have had to end the story soon

Last edited:
I kinda of get why the author wanted to do something else because the previous storyline was just the original doujin story with more fleshed out story, but this seems very meh so far.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda of get why the author wanted to do something else because the previous storyline was just the original doujin story with more fleshed out story, but this seems very meh so far.
It was suppose to follow the original dojin ending of which there are 4 panels of and that was argawa x teacher original ch 36 would have been a threesome with gotou agawa and fat fuck chud of a teacher ending in an ntr threesome with the agawa sisters what will happen now I don't know but gotou and agawa s relationship was going to change either way next chapter seems like it's baseball girl so who knows when we will find out how much of ch 1 through 30 has been reconned

Dex-chan lover
The translation for the next chapter should be interesting it looks like all exhibition

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, if anything you prove my point, do you or anyone else here think that would happen if Agawa was a man? Sure some girls would still talk shit, but many would see male Agawa as a chad, with the guys being outright jealous he gets all the girls.
You know, not everyone considers a man being a fuck monkey to be a good thing either.

Dex-chan lover
You know, not everyone considers a man being a fuck monkey to be a good thing either.
Yes, not everyone, don't change the fact that vast majority won't criticize them, because many have the "boys will be boys" mentality, because supposedly it's normal for a man to want as much sex as possible.

Even if some people still see a man like that as just a fuck monkey, people won't give much of a fuck, because supposedly it's expected and normal for some man to be like that.

With woman though? Vast majority of people will see them infinitely more negatively, so don't act as if a man being a slut is treated as the same as woman being a slut, because you know it's absolutely not the same.

Banned
She belong to the streets. Author can make whatever he/she want to make her fmc but the truth is she will be a slut to the very end.. just a hentai story it is.

Banned
Yes, not everyone, don't change the fact that vast majority won't criticize them, because many have the "boys will be boys" mentality, because supposedly it's normal for a man to want as much sex as possible.

Even if some people still see a man like that as just a fuck monkey, people won't give much of a fuck, because supposedly it's expected and normal for some man to be like that.

With woman though? Vast majority of people will see them infinitely more negatively, so don't act as if a man being a slut is treated as the same as woman being a slut, because you know it's absolutely not the same.
Vise Man one said that

A key that opens many locks is a good key, a lock that opens for any key is a worst lock..​

To tell u the truth - if woman is used goods then man can be used goods too. That's all i wanted to say. Oh but in this manga the slut is agawa cus she fuck anybody and she is getting fucked by randoms. Facts wont change here.

Dex-chan lover
Vise Man one said that

A key that opens many locks is a good key, a lock that opens for any key is a worst lock..​

Humans aren't locks neither keys, so objectively wrong, plus all you're saying with that phrase is that sexism is good.
To tell u the truth - if woman is used goods then man can be used goods too. That's all i wanted to say. Oh but in this manga the slut is agawa cus she fuck anybody and she is getting fucked by randoms. Facts wont change here.
There's no such thing as "used goods" unless the person is a retard obsessed with virginity and "purity", because almost everyone had a relationship once, that by itself would make someone "used goods ", you don't need to be a slut for that.

What facts? People are free to have as much consensual sex as they want, nothing wrong with that.

And what nonsense you're talking about when saying she fucks random people? She literally has sex friends, just because we don't see the characters that doesn't make them random, for she to be fucking random she would be need to be fucking people she doesn't even know.

Edit: just point of how key and lock analogy doesn't work in real life, sometimes keys identifies as keyhole, and some keyholes as key

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Humans aren't locks neither keys, so objectively wrong, plus all you're saying with that phrase is that sexism is good.

There's no such thing as "used goods" unless the person is a retard obsessed with virginity and "purity", because almost everyone had a relationship once, that by itself would make someone "used goods ", you don't need to be a slut for that.

What facts? People are free to have as much consensual sex as they want, nothing wrong with that.
And people should be free to consider what attributes they are looking for in a man or a woman without having their desire for the attribute of a low body count being called a "retarded obsession" by those who don't agree.

Users who are viewing this thread