Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 4 Ch. 37 - So You Already Picked Up A New Girl?

Dex-chan lover
I guess that manga is more popular?
It truly is more popular: while Kanojo no Tomodachi is on the favorites list of 684,660 users, Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki is on the favorites list of 52,930 users. However, I just checked a manga with only 10,849 favorites, and it has at least one comment:

Nr5wHBd.png

imt96y7.png

It's a mystery.

On god while the author going back to do the 3-some was based, feel like the story is getting lost and the MC is a lot less based for not just wanting to only be with Agawa...

Dex-chan lover
Agawa potentially getting ntr'd is not a direction I thought I would see this story go. As for this getting the axe I don't think so it did well enough in sales that they are doing a 10000 book reprint of volume's one two and three

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It truly is more popular: while Kanojo no Tomodachi is on the favorites list of 684,660 users, Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki is on the favorites list of 52,930 users. However, I just checked a manga with only 10,849 favorites, and it has at least one comment:

Nr5wHBd.png

imt96y7.png

It's a mystery.
Maybe they just have nothing to say.

I don't know about the Japanese, but it is common for westerns to take manga way too serious in a personal way. I think that every single manga that I read which has at least a little romance here or there, in the comments here people are always vociferous, usually complaining, being mad because things didn't go like they wanted to go. "x didn't interact with y like I wanted them to, this manga sucks and the author is a retard.

As for this manga, I have nothing to say, it is just an ecchi comedy manga with a bare-bones plot, you are supposed to see some titties, laugh and fuck off, there is nothing to talk about. I think that in Japan they see it like this too.

Dex-chan lover
I like to read this in the context of a VN where we chose the bad decision during the threesome scene that led to a different route but we managed to make a save before the decision so we can still play the real(?) ending. That's my cope as a reader waiting to see the true love route continue once again.

Supporter
Can't wait to see how they resolve the relationship between the MC and the childhood friend.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe they just have nothing to say.

I don't know about the Japanese, but it is common for westerns to take manga way too serious in a personal way. I think that every single manga that I read which has at least a little romance here or there, in the comments here people are always vociferous, usually complaining, being mad because things didn't go like they wanted to go. "x didn't interact with y like I wanted them to, this manga sucks and the author is a retard.
Taking it too seriously in a personal way is a understatement, a few people here act as if the story change was some kind of a personal attack, they just can't accept the story is not going the way they want, to the point of attacking the author as a person and wish that the manga gets axed, if they can't enjoy it then nobody can, the entitlement is pretty insane.
As for this manga, I have nothing to say, it is just an ecchi comedy manga with a bare-bones plot, you are supposed to see some titties, laugh and fuck off, there is nothing to talk about. I think that in Japan they see it like this too.
I doubt anyone in Japan is losing their shit like western readers are.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this author fucked it all up when they redid cuapters... now hear me out, yes the other one was probably gonna lead into some gross fat ugly bastard action but at least it had the continuity pacing fine. This right now is a bit wtf man...

Dex-chan lover
So did Agawa had sex with the other guy? And why did she seek Gotou out this chapter? I thought she was trying to avoid him.

Double-page supporter
So, Agawa is checking our boy love/sex life :dogkek: . Like, she was clear in chap33 (even she was slightly weird and all), when stating the rules "no more romantic thingy,only sex friend".

Teasing him with "we have done a 3some but you go after another girl". Can pass as a joke but furthermore, implying that you get it why Gotou is after her because she played baseball like him, so they've a more meaningful connection beyond the sex(I think it's what she was thinking, like "it must be why he switched his gear" to try to soften how she feel).

And at the end of this chap, during school, the look Agawa made when Gotou decide to go checking on Akito (girl, you've made the rules and our boy doesn't know how to manage this situation better than that for now. And he is a bit smiten :lul:).

You don't do that if the best you want from this relationship is sex friend and some friendly chat. Unless you have lingering tought and want to check on him because, hey, he was screaming "I like you" every time:dogkek:.
We're truly in ero romcom

Anyway, thanks for the chap

Dex-chan lover
So, Agawa is checking our boy love/sex life :dogkek: . Like, she was clear in chap33 (even she was slightly weird and all), when stating the rules "no more romantic thingy,only sex friend".

Teasing him with "we have done a 3some but you go after another girl". Can pass as a joke but furthermore, implying that you get it why Gotou is after her because she played baseball like him, so they've a more meaningful connection beyond the sex(I think it's what she was thinking, like "it must be why he switched his gear" to try to soften how she feel).

And at the end of this chap, during school, the look Agawa made when Gotou decide to go checking on Akito (girl, you've made the rules and our boy doesn't know how to manage this situation better than that for now. And he is a bit smiten :lul:).

You don't do that if the best you want from this relationship is sex friend and some friendly chat. Unless you have lingering tought and want to check on him because, hey, he was screaming "I like you" every time:dogkek:.
We're truly in ero romcom

Anyway, thanks for the chap
TL;DR: Agawa baked the cake, she should eat it, but she likely won't, because teenage girl problems.

Users who are viewing this thread